Malvern Mx Practice 10-10-12 Bikes Only

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Malvern Mx is having Practice this Wed. 10-10-12 for Bikes Only.The track will be prepped and ready to go.
Practice is from 4PM till 9PM.
Cost is $25.00 per rider

Malvern Mx is having Practice this Wed. 10-10-12 for Bikes Only.The track will be prepped and ready to go.
Practice is from 4PM till 9PM.
Cost is $25.00 per rider

Why not including quads in any of these end of the season practices? This is the first Wednesday I've had the evening off work and could actually go since the nationals ended and would love to.

Shane's coming down today with our nephew and brother in law to ride. He said hes pretty pumped about just showing up, unloading his bike and just riding :)

The track is currently sealed and I hope it gets some rain! Radar shows it all outta here by 1, my guess is I'll still have to do some watering. You know how this works guys, either it will be perfect or I won't open! See ya there!

Ok guys didn't get much rain here at all! Track will be PRIMO. Clouds are breaking up and sun is coming out.

Why not including quads in any of these end of the season practices? This is the first Wednesday I've had the evening off work and could actually go since the nationals ended and would love to.

Raptor don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure the quads have been on a different day than the bikes since Jason has taken Malvern over. I wanna say quad practice is usually on Thursday's.

Hershey thats exactly why he scrapped it
Yes, I know the quads were on Thursdays this year, which would have been awesome but they were always the same week of the ATV nats, so a lot of us were on the road that day -- hence low turnouts. I was just hoping for one practice there this year but I guess it's not in the cards.

Back