Action Sports GP Championship Rd 7 Saturday October 13th!

ActionSports

PR Addict
Round 7 of the Action Sports Grand Prix Championship Series takes place this Saturday, October 13th. It’s coming down to the wire in several classes as riders are fighting for every point they can as the series reaches the home stretch.

Remember that you need to race five races to be eligible for year end awards, and we are taking your best six scores towards the final points standings.

UPDATE: The final round of the Action Sports GP Series will take place NOVEMBER 3rd!. We have switched the dates with the 28th Annual Team Harescramble Championship of the World. It will take place on NOVEMBER 17th and 18th! So if you need the final round to get your fifth race in, don’t mistake the new change. Make sure to check the attachment for the Team Harescramble info.

If you haven’t been to the Action Sports Moto Park yet this year, you can take a video lap of the course (forward direction) before you make the drive over. The track has good flow with a lot of elevation changes that make the course the most fun anywhere. The track is ten feet wide so barkbusters aren’t a necessity. The course runs on and off our motocross track four times which makes for great spectating. You never lose sight of your rider for more than a minute or two at a time. Each race is announced so you can follow the action for the entire day.

Admission is $10 for the day, entry fee is $30 for the first class and $15 for each additional class.

For more information log on to www.ActionSportsRacing.com for race times, points standings, and future events. You can also Like us at www.Facebook.com/ActionSportsRacing, Follow us on Twitter @ActionSportsMX.

See you at the races!

Drew, Kyle and Ryan Wolfe
Action Sports Promotions
www.ActionSportsRacing.com

Decade and 50+. Big decision, 125 or old 360 in the 50+? You'll make it Jeff, you always do.

I will be bringing my son down for the 12:30 session. He might even ride his new 125 at 3:00. I might even dust off the old YZ and ride 40+.

Where's Jeff?

2012-1013-OH-ASGP-PHOTO-M-Miller-bike.jpg

http://www.todayscyclecoverage.com/wordpress/2012/10/25/klamfoth-mcgomery-roll-at-action-sports-gp/

Back