Ram Jam 2012/2013 Schedule with Changes

RAMJAMMX

PR Addict
Hi riders,

I have updated the website with the NEW practice schedule and New Practice Rates/Rental Rates

***QUADS***
Please note: Weekday practice is now THURSDAY, not Wednesday as in the past

I am pleased to announce a new 50/65/pw80/110 KIDS only special practice days - see the home page of the website for all details.

2012/2013 PRACTICE SCHEDULE (Rentals available 7 DAYS A WEEK)
Monday & Tuesday: Prival rentals available all day
Wednesday: 4-8:30pm BIKES ONLY
Thursday: 4-8:30pm Bikes & Quads mixed ***Please note the day change***
Friday: 4-8:30pm Bikes only
Saturday: 11am-5pm Bikes only
Sunday: 10am-3pm Bikes only and 3 - 6pm Quads only

RATES: $30.00 PER RIDER - no hidden fees or membership required - 2nd class is $10
$10.00 PRO CARD HOLDER (Must be current)
10 punch card $250.00 - BEST BUY
20 punch card $450.00 - BEST BUY
**Note: 10 & 20 punch card may be shared with immediate family members only - NEVER EXPIRE - Non transferable**

RENTALS:
1 HR $110 for 5 people - $25 each additional
2 HR $175 for 5 people - $30 each additional
3 HR $300 for 10 people - $35 each additional
4 HR $350 for 10 people - $40 each additional
No security deposit required - call early to reserve

Im looking forward to seeing everyone this season.

Rae Lynn :)

I'm not smashing/bashing/trashing.

But: With all the indoors and the low quad turnout anyway. Wouldn't it be better for either NEMX or Ramjam to run the quad days on a different day? IE someone Wednesday(ramjam) and someone thursday (nemx) or vice versa.......OR else you guys are just gonna split the rider population more. Its a lose-lose money situation for both business I'd think if you ran quad day same day....

Or maybe not. I'm not sure....what do you ya think?

You could be right George, but this is our 9th season and we have had quad/bike practices on thursdays since we opened our doors.

Nikki :)

Track is looking great, come on out & burn some laps

Dont forget to bring a gift for the Not Forgotten Box starting December 01, 2012

Rae Lynn :)

i'm tryin to get a couple of buds to come wed were all new to the indoor thing thought we would give it a try

I'm not smashing/bashing/trashing.

But: With all the indoors and the low quad turnout anyway. Wouldn't it be better for either NEMX or Ramjam to run the quad days on a different day? IE someone Wednesday(ramjam) and someone thursday (nemx) or vice versa.......OR else you guys are just gonna split the rider population more. Its a lose-lose money situation for both business I'd think if you ran quad day same day....

Or maybe not. I'm not sure....what do you ya think?

Had a great time last night! The track flows great, the dirt is fantastic and it is a fun, challenging layout!

Just be careful of the monkey, dont look it in the eye......

Back