AARP... is it worth it?

AARP = some scary s**t. Not my cup of tea. Look into it and think about what’s taking place rather than just what they offer you.

Yeah like rolling up to the track girl to pay. Have her look into the truck and then proclaim with a confused look on her face ……Are you the one riding today?

Is anybody familiar with it? Can I get a discount at Iron Pony or MJ's with it?

They have become far more of a liberal political lobbying group than a senior advocacy group in recent years. You might as well mail your check directly to the DNC and cut out the middle man.

Couldn't believe it hen I got my first solicitation from them. My wife cracked up about it.

Never looked ino it, glad to skip the boring lines to read between and just get the short version here. Definitely not into liberal politics....somewhere in the middle.

Yeah like rolling up to the track girl to pay. Have her look into the truck and then proclaim with a confused look on her face ……Are you the one riding today?

Lol marc...I gotta say id think the same thing ..but after meeting u I am amazed. U blow me away with how much u ride....plus ur pretty fast I hear

My in-laws get a free donut from dunkin when they buy a coffee thanks to AARP if you like liberal agendas and free donuts I'd say go for it.

Couldn't believe it hen I got my first solicitation from them. My wife cracked up about it.

Never looked ino it, glad to skip the boring lines to read between and just get the short version here. Definitely not into liberal politics....somewhere in the middle.

They send me premade approved cards. Are they trying to force me into being elderly?!

Back