Enough OMA and Dx for now! Has anyone seen weekend forecast?

loneranger171

PR Addict
Looks like upper 60's/low 70's for Saturday and Sunday :D ...I've wussed out last 2 weekends due to colder weather and work obligations...I gotta ride one day this weekend! It might also be my last of the year as my mother gets her hip replaced on the 22nd of the month and free-time will be tight after that...

So where is everyone going! Wish I could do BC but drive-time won't allow for it - that was the one track I swore I would get to this year but never did -dang!....hope everyone gets out and has a safe weekend!

Looks like upper 60's/low 70's for Saturday and Sunday :D ...I've wussed out last 2 weekends due to colder weather and work obligations...I gotta ride one day this weekend! It might also be my last of the year as my mother gets her hip replaced on the 22nd of the month and free-time will be tight after that...

So where is everyone going! Wish I could do BC but drive-time won't allow for it - that was the one track I swore I would get to this year but never did -dang!....hope everyone gets out and has a safe weekend!

Chicken. If i can open Saturday, and you make the drive, i will pay your entry. You dont know what your missing.

You dont know what your missing.

You will go more than once. I go as often as I can at 2 hrs 15 minutes one-way. Well worth it. Sadly, I am out of town this weekend. Next weekend (21st) will be my last BC for the year. As stated above, go ride and BE SAFE. It's going to be a gorgeous weekend.

Back