YZ360 Graphics

MX Graphics

PR Member
I wanted to post a picture of the latest set of retro graphics we have done to see what you guys thought about them. Im currently working on a set for a 1978 YZ250 as well and will post those once I have them finished. Once I get a picture of these graphics on the bike I will be sure to post it as well.

nandal proof5.jpg

Look cool....but I would ditch the true retro round ovals with the old Yam #1. I would prefer normal looking backgrounds that fit the old school tank/shroud graphic theme.

Cool that you guys are making this old stuff!

Does someone actually have an actual YZ 250 aluminum frame 360 conversion? This is the only one I've seen. Ohttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-YZ-1...Parts_Accessories&hash=item337ca59593&vxp=mtr It's using a YZF frame and plastic.

If you are making graphics for AHRMA bikes, the vintage numbers require white backrounds and the post vintage backrounds are yellow.

Im not sure about the bike, all I know is that the customer said he has a YZ 360.
I dont think this is for anything like that, as far as I know its just his bike that he wants graphics for. I will have to post pictures of them on the bike once we ship them out.

Look cool....but I would ditch the true retro round ovals with the old Yam #1. I would prefer normal looking backgrounds that fit the old school tank/shroud graphic theme.

Coolness that you guys are making this old stuff!

I've seen some Hondas with old Elsinore look oval backrounds on modern plastic and they look pretty cool. Kind of do a double take after a first glance. And it's neat because it not what you're expecting to see.

The bike in question is on thumpertalk.com in the YZ 2 stroke section. It's an alum frame YZ250 with the 98 bottom end and Ohlins 360 kit.

Eric, that looks like its going to turn out to be an awesome looking bike. Cant wait to see how it looks when finished!

Back