Is anyone else sickk of the presidential campaign yet?

hershey

PR Elite
Im sick and tired of Big bird, abortion, tax increases or lack there of.

Get it over with and lets move on. The only thing I am certain of at this point is we are screwed some how or another no matter who gets voted in!

I agree, they lie to you and tell you what you want to hear. Make stuff up to bash their competitor to make them look bad only for them to not follow through with what they are claiming to do. In the end their pockets will be full and ours will still be empty.

You had to bring it up didn't you Hershey?
We were doing so well caught up in our own little worlds focusing on home, work and play.

Now we'll have another thread with 485 replies and cuss words and criticism's.

You must be bored.

Can't wait until all the lies are over....won't turn on the tv as all there is is political bashing ads all the time.

Like Mitt better than Obama but don't think either one is worth a s**t. I give Obama 1 cent & Mitt 3 cents in value....where is my dollar?

I want a hard working mid-western farmer (or one from Texas who shoots first & ask no questions) with no political background to be the next president as that
person knows a hard days work, would have more common sense than all of DC combined plus knows how to get the job done or starves.

If you think either one is for you think again as big money backs both & directs them. Get real....

Hell if I got a free phone Id vote for him too! LMAO..... This country is screwed....

Not bored at all, just fed up with ads, lies and lack of a good choice for president. I agree with the penny for O show and 3 for The big R..... Nothing like knowing your getting a raw deal no matter what you buy

A non biased page for all to read. They had been talking about it on the news a couple of times so I checked it out. It seems like they do not take any sides and they have links to the info they used to come to conclusions.

Dig into the truth

Just finished watching the NY debate. I Hate Romney! And I cant stand Obama! Stop bobbing your head like a a F'ing moran.
Sure Romney, I want to attack everything (China, Tax Breaks for the wealthy yada yada) Everything that I have used to gain my own wealth. Yeah Sure. and no tax for anyonewe! We will lower the deficit on good faith, willpower, and fairy dust!
And Obama, Ended the war in Iraq, Great economic recovery, 5,000 new jobs Yada yada!!! achieved What???
I hate Politics and Poloticians.

I just watched the debate myself. I'm annoyed with both candidates, and will yet again be voting for the lesser of the evils.

There was alot of banter about equal pay for women, abortion rights.... whatever. I wanted to hear about tax cuts, an actual PLAN backed up, and approved by top economists to lower the deficit, AND... somehow somebody NEEDS to come up with some F-ing way to make ourselves competitive in manufaturing. Outsourcing is truly the "man behind the curtain" in the struggle for jobs in this country. I have yet to hear it addressed. --L*64

They sound more like two school girls calling each other liars....who the hell do you believe?

The only thing I am certain I can believe is Obama's spending is killing the country. He NEVER denied that he has DOUBLED the deficit in his term. We cant continue to spend money that we borrow from China.

Jobs wont stop going over seas until the cost of living rises in these other countries. When Chu ping pong in China can live comfortably on $20 US a day there is no way we can compete! Japans cost of living rivals ours now and you dont see jobs going there any more. No politician wants to talk about that......They touch on it by talking about China falsely lowering the value of their money but dont explain the ramifications of it.

Hated to but we watched the debate (again) after I told myself I wouldn't last time. We have heard it all already, there's nothing new being said.

My wife will vote for "O" simply out of fear of Romney taking benefits away from Medicare. She has had to help her parents extensively with this and she works with a lot of elderly folks, and it's not great now but doesn't want to see it get worse or harder.

And there was only one question that was asked by the gallery that we didn't already have the answer to and that was the question to Obama on the terrorrist attack on the consulate in Libya. Obama stumbled on that one a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHEDXzOfENI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Vote for neither. Eff em both. Write yourself in. I don't know.

Obama talked about the Cleveland clinic like he knows what we do here. Every doctor/nurse/aid/radiology tech laughed at him when he said we take 10 doctors for 1 pt and decide to do 1 test instead of 10. It's the exact opposite you a hole. And he fed that line of bullshit out like it was the truth. An utter lie. Which makes me think every other statement that comes outta there mouths is foul and bogus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHEDXzOfENI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Vote for neither. Eff em both. Write yourself in. I don't know.

Obama talked about the Cleveland clinic like he knows what we do here. Every doctor/nurse/aid/radiology tech laughed at him when he said we take 10 doctors for 1 pt and decide to do 1 test instead of 10. It's the exact opposite you a hole. And he fed that line of bullshit out like it was the truth. An utter lie. Which makes me think every other statement that comes outta there mouths is foul and bogus.

Very good insight. I think your on to something here.
Listen to what they are talking about. Very closely at what you personally care or know about. Weigh waht they are saying as to facts or outright BS. and you can pretty much tell what they are about.
End of the day they just want your vote. True, but what are they willing to do or compromise to get it. That says Mountains about what they will do if elected.

They claim whatever they want, if they can't get congress to agree nothing good will be accomplished anyway. Just 4 more years of gridlock and badmouthing that the current pres and his administration are such horrendously miserable failures. Regardless of the party.

Maybe one day we will all get fed up with this crap and bring a stop to it.
We can raise hundreds of millions to campain but can't balance a budget or pay a debt.

My wife will vote for "O" simply out of fear of Romney taking benefits away from Medicare. She has had to help her parents extensively with this and she works with a lot of elderly folks, and it's not great now but doesn't want to see it get worse or harder.

Don't let her fall for that one. Scaring seniors for their vote is an old Democrat tactic with no basis in fact. If Obamacare is allowed to happen, the real nightmare will begin.

They claim whatever they want, if they can't get congress to agree nothing good will be accomplished anyway. Just 4 more years of gridlock and badmouthing that the current pres and his administration are such horrendously miserable failures. Regardless of the party.

Maybe one day we will all get fed up with this crap and bring a stop to it.
We can raise hundreds of millions to campain but can't balance a budget or pay a debt.
Millions?! This campaign Romney spent a billion.

Millions?! This campaign Romney spent a billion.

When I initially wrote that thread response I stated hundreds of billions, then re-thought it and came back and changed to mills. But like you say, all told between the party spendings, PAC money, special interest groups and every other contribution source it has to be way, way into the billions. God only knows how much?

Don't let her fall for that one. Scaring seniors for their vote is an old Democrat tactic with no basis in fact. If Obamacare is allowed to happen, the real nightmare will begin.

I'll tell her you mentioned that, she'll trust that coming from you.
I also printed off this story for her and she's more frustrated than ever over this mess.

From Fox News:

Issa threatens subpoena this week over ObamaCare documents
By Judson Berger
Published October 18, 2012
| FoxNews.com

Republican Rep. Darrell Issa has threatened to subpoena the Department of Health and Human Services if it does not turn over documents by Thursday on a program he claims is being used to "buy" the election by hiding the effects of ObamaCare.
Issa, the chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, made his demands in a letter late Wednesday to Health Secretary Kathleen Sebelius. His office effectively is accusing the department of stringing them along in their months-old request for documents about an $8 billion program that pays bonuses to Medicare Advantage plans.
"Your staff has run out of excuses and the long delay in providing these documents is inexcusable," Issa wrote, in the letter obtained by FoxNews.com.
Issa claims the bonus program is being used to mask the first round of Medicare Advantage cuts in connection with the health care overhaul -- in order to win favor with seniors. He said in a recent letter that "the only plausible explanation" for the program is that it's being used as a "temporary bandage" to cover up cuts, "realizing the political danger" of those cuts in an election year.
The program in question is called a "demonstration" project. But Issa's office complains the project is far more sweeping than a run-of-the-mill test program, and conveniently lasts until 2014.
The congressman further says the effects of ObamaCare's $200 billion in Medicare Advantage cuts over the next decade would have been felt starting this week -- if not for the bonus payments. Thanks to them, he wrote in an August letter, the project offsets 71 percent of the cuts this year.
"What they're really doing is trying on the eve of an election not to have seniors realize that the cuts to Medicare Advantage were real," Issa told Fox News in an interview earlier this month.
But the department, while saying it is reviewing Issa's letter, portrayed the program differently.
“The quality bonus payment demo is providing incentives to more (Medicare Advantage) plans to improve care, giving more patients high-quality choices in the program," the department said in a written response to FoxNews.com. "It is consistent with previous demos."
Earlier this year, the Government Accountability Office recommended that the Obama administration kill the bonus payment program -- questioning the legal authority behind the system.
In his Wednesday letter to Sebelius, Issa described how Health and Human Services officials repeatedly claimed they were working on his committee's request for documents. According to the letter, they told the panel on Oct. 3 they were "aiming for tomorrow" and "the copying machines are working overtime."
The documents have not been turned over. Issa, in his letter, set a deadline of 5 p.m. ET on Thursday for meeting his demands -- or else the committee will move to subpoena.
The letter was also signed by Rep. James Lankford, R-Okla., who chairs an oversight subcommittee.

Back