Watching Monster sx 2013 online?

MX724

PR Addict
Im wondering if anyone has any info on this? I'm looking for a way to watch the races online. Even if it's a service you have to pay for? Just looking for an alternative to watching it on tv.

We will be airing this race live on a 150" projection screen in our Monster Energy Party Tent this Saturday at our Monster Moto Mayhem race weekend. There will be tons of free Monster swag as well as lots of samples to go around of Monsters new flavors. Come on out and spend the weekend with us and enjoy a great weekend of racing at the best facility that D11 has to offer. Check out www.chillitownmx.com for more details.

We will be airing this race live on a 150" projection screen in our Monster Energy Party Tent this Saturday at our Monster Moto Mayhem race weekend. There will be tons of free Monster swag as well as lots of samples to go around of Monsters new flavors. Come on out and spend the weekend with us and enjoy a great weekend of racing at the best facility that D11 has to offer. Check out www.chillitownmx.com for more details.
Nice! I will be airing it live on my 151" projection screen in my party garage. There will be all flavors of beer and chips. :)

place looks sweet. wish i wasnt going to be out of town this weekend!! would like to check out chillitown next year for sure.

Back