Any Carpenters out there?

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Putting in a 12 x 16 storage shed. I've built sheds before, but I don't have the time or motivation this time to do all the work myself.
Been looking around at companies that do it, figured I'd toss it out here too and see if anyone was interested (and qualified).
Looking for something like this, basic gable design with 72" double door and no windows.

garden-shed-2-header.jpg

Thanks Stacy and Meister!!!

Pit, I'll PM you...

Loneranger, I don't mind doing smaller drywall jobs, but with a whole room, I'd suggest someone else. Jeff Pape used to do drywall, not sure if he still does some or not. He's on here, but I can't remember the number behind his name. PM me if you'd like his phone number..

He's a man of many trades.

Me? I'm just a painter (and a crossbow tech/customer service lead/sales for 45 hrs week).
Lol.

This one time, I tried a framing gig.. yeah, nailed my index finger to my middle finger with a framing gun.. lol..

Thanks. Also, I have the last week of the month off 10/29 - 11/2. I was planning to use that week to build it. So if you could do it that week, I could even help out. I just don't want to do this stuff by myself anymore.

I have a 14 x 18 gravel base layed down.

Do yourself a favor and put a normal garage door on the shed you have the room. I was building sheds for home depot this year so call me .dieter

While your at it ask him about the best private track in town, maybe he can find it in his heart to let outsiders in, haha!

Shed??? Go for it & build a 1-1/2 car garage!

I'm putting a shed in now back in my woods just to empty out my garage of lawn stuff. Then I will start trying to save money and extend my driveway and put in a 2 1/2 car garage/shop in the next few years.

Never enough room. Built a yard barn and now it's full. Would love to build a workshop but have too much money wrapped up in my property now.
TOOOO Much crap! Need to cleanout and get back to 1 bike........NOT!

Well I got the shed done. Thanks to Randy947 for putting in the concrete pad for me!

Still a few little odds n ends to finish, but 99.9% done. Hurricane Sandy really screwed me. I had taken that week off to work on it and was stuck just building pieces in the garage. Then the time changed and I could only pick away at it on the weekends because it was pitch-dark when I got home from work during the week.

So now I'm ready to ride again! Who's open? haha.

Copy of IMG_1387.jpgCopy of IMG_1390.jpg

After being up there and seeing how he built everything himself I know that thing will be there forever! It is strong enough to take a direct hit from a nuclear weapon! I think he missed his true calling, Im hiring Pit to build my next addition! Quality stuff for sure.

Thanks, haha. I don't think I have it in me to completely build something myself again. I took more Aleve from working on this project than the entire year from motocross! Just not quite as nimble as I used to be I guess.

Oh, and my tractor of course I think threw a valve or something, so now I get to PUSH it all the way back there and into the shed for Winter. Yay.

Back