Lightning Raceway MX 10/21/12 last one here for 2012

7:00 am: Sign up starts
9:00 am: Practice
10:30 am: Racing starts
physical address is: 82585 craigo rd tippecanoe oh 44699

for more info call 740-922-1661 or 740-229-0026

Just a reminder the three wheeler's will also be racing

Yes sir! The more the merrier, so Come on and join us! This is the last race of the 2012 CRA 3 Wheeler Series.

Some of us will be there all weekend, beginning Friday for open trail riding before Sunday's race. If you've never ridden a 3 wheeler, I will make some of mine available to anybody who wants to try one out. I'm sure some of the others will be happy to indulge you as well. Just look for the big red OTC truck.

Also, it's breast cancer month, i think we should do a slow lap before any racing starts, 1 slow lap in respect for those battling it, or who have lost their life to it!

Just wanted to thank Lightning for an awesome weekend! Along with our 8 racers on Sunday's gate, our final talley was somewhere between 50-60 people that you saw Saturday and Sunday riding a variety of 2,3, and 4 wheeled machines all weekend as part of the OTC gang. It was a great weekend for the families and kids of varying ages. We always appreciate the way you make us feel welcome into your beautiful facility. I can't think of a better place, with better people to have spent my 51st birthday, or my friend's daughter and her 9th birthday! Thanks for all you do!

Back