Wise PitRacer!

faithlove617

PR Addict
Shutting down the forums was wise. Personally...silence is what was needed. PitRacer needs thanked by everyone of us for his efforts towards the riding community. Riders, lets hear it for him... Thank you PitRacer!!!

Shutting down the forums was wise. Personally...silence is what was needed. PitRacer needs thanked by everyone of us for his efforts towards the riding community. Riders, lets hear it for him... Thank you PitRacer!!!

X10000! Thanks for all your efforts Pit!

Whew....I was really scared over the weekend! Can you even imagine how much more work would be involved in finding out where to ride each weekend? Who is all going? Whats the hot topic with all the tracks?

And track owners....your marketing is through the roof on here! The instant updates you can give, talk about track changes, get feed back on what riders want for future events, the list goes on and on!

Thanks Pit! This site is as important to the Ohio mx community as the tracks themselves!

Thank you Pitracer!!!!!!!!! You put up with a lot of BS to help out the local scene, and it is truely appreciated.

Took me back to my teenage days when mom would ground me from hanging with my buds.

Creates a hole in your daily routine dudn'it?

Thank you.

Just so everyone knows, I did not turn the site off to flex my muscles or anything like that.

I turned it off because I think we all need a break sometimes, and to realize that none of this stuff is really that important. We are just a bunch of goof-balls that like to ride in the dirt. There are better things to do with our time than the situations that occurred last week. Sometimes those situations get to the point that we can't walk away from the site and can't stop looking at it, so I just thought it best to take that away and let people spend their time on something better for the weekend.

We are just a bunch of goof-balls that like to ride in the dirt. There are better things to do with our time than the situations that occurred last week.

Way to go Pit. I would like to draw attention to the fact that you are making decisions based upon ethics, not economics and what is going to get your site the most traffic (aka the drama). That sir is totally refreshing. Thanks again for leading by example.

I'm not sure what happened last week but I can imagine.

I'd like to personally thank Pit for not only the awesome website where we can all share our love for two-wheels (or four) and have a real time update on local tracks, but also for being a stand up guy on and off the web. Anyone who has met him in person knows he's a real class act, and he has personally extended a helping hand to me with out ever being asked to, that is the definition of a stand up guy.

Big thanks Pit.

Thank you.

Just so everyone knows, I did not turn the site off to flex my muscles or anything like that.

I turned it off because I think we all need a break sometimes, and to realize that none of this stuff is really that important. We are just a bunch of goof-balls that like to ride in the dirt. There are better things to do with our time than the situations that occurred last week. Sometimes those situations get to the point that we can't walk away from the site and can't stop looking at it, so I just thought it best to take that away and let people spend their time on something better for the weekend.

Thank you for working around my schedule and shutting her down when I was in the bahamas. Much appreciated.

Im not sure what happned, nor do I want anyone to revive whatever the issue was, so I'll just say thanks for the way you run the last, mature, intelligent, and dignified off road forum on the internet.

Dumb dumb..... if you were there you shouldnt have even known it was down till you got back !!!! Lol

I found out when I started getting a slurry of texts that said: "hey is dirtworld open, pit's down I don't know...."

A. I had no idea.
B. I don't run Dirtworld, so how would I know.

Back