BC 10-20 & 10-21 KTM Demo Day!

Have not been down this year. What track options are there for a beginner 65 rider?

I give the Saturday ride about a 20% chance. I will make a decision early in the AM. We didnt touch the tracks so we could at least have sunday, but now we will be under a severe crunch to have them ready in the AM. Need a drastic forecast change.

I give the Saturday ride about a 20% chance. I will make a decision early in the AM. We didnt touch the tracks so we could at least have sunday, but now we will be under a severe crunch to have them ready in the AM. Need a drastic forecast change.
Hell I didn't want to ride anyways Saturday lol

Open today at 11. Just a reminder, you must be 18 to participate in the KTM demos, and you must bring a valid ID.

Jeremy, thanks for another "Epic" day at the cliff. Your hard work and dedication is greatly appreciated!!! Riding the KTMs were a lot of fun also. weather was perfect, track stayed nice all day. my spare shorts stayed clean!!!!! Thanks again for a fun day!!

thanks for asking Jeremy i'm doing alot better today and going back to work tomorrow and thanks to everybody who helped me out!!!!!!

Back