Halloween MX race at TV Land Sunday October 28th

trevor145

PR Addict
We are having CRA MX racing Sunday October 28th here at TV Land!
Kids bring your trick or treat bags and also expect to have some big fun that day as we have some cool things planned.
It seems like everyone is looking for plenty of ride time as well as an efficiently run program. Well put this race on your calendar then.
2 practice sessions, 4 lap motos (not 3 for the second) and open riding after. We are normally done racing by 3:30 or so.
We would also like to show appreciation for the 2 strokes by having a 125 class.
So please show your support for local MX by coming out to enjoy some fall racing in Ohio!!!
Camping is welcome. $10 entry, $25 first class.
http://trevorvines.com/9870/
IMAG0279.jpg

come on you fair weather pilots,lets have fun at the funnest mx facility around, just remember the snow will fly soon,and you will wish you could ride out doors. the track has great dirt, lots of lines and fun jumps,if a 64 year old has a blast, just think of the fun you youngsters will have, see you there #538

Everybody should come out and ride the funnest track around, nothing like racing in the fall weather at TV Land! Great times for sure, and Trevor runs a great event, so support the track that supports our great sport!

Sorry, but the weather looks like it's not going to cooperate for Saturday so no riding before Sunday. I have the track graded smooth and sealed up in hopes of a decent day Sunday.
We have some real fun Halloween festivities planned so please come out!

Sorry everyone but we are CANCELLING the event here at TV Land tomorrow.
I wish things were going to get better here, but with the rain and cold temps, it just isn't going to be a nice day here tomorrow.
Our next event is scheduled for Sunday November 11th.
I hope to see many of you then and sorry for the inconvenience this weekend.
Thanks for understanding.

Back