The Chillitown MX Experience!!! Free Passes...don't miss out!!!

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
Here it is folks. The drawing you have all been asking for. It’s the “Chillitown Experience” drawing. We are giving away 5 free admission passes and 5 free race passes to 5 lucky winners. Each winner will also receive a 2012 Chillitown MX event T-shirt as well.
<O:p</O:p

To qualify for the drawing you must be a racer that has never raced a Chillitown event in the past. The goal is to show you what you have been missing and give you the opportunity to check us out free of charge. The only stipulation (I know…there’s always a catch right?) is you must be an AMA member and District 11 member (if you live within D11 boundaries). The passes are NOT transferrable and they are only valid for either Saturday October 20th, 2012 or Sunday October 21st, 2012.

To enter, please reply to this post with your name as it appears on your AMA card. Friday afternoon I will announce the 5 winners.

This is your chance to try us out for free and see what the hype is all about! So spread the word!

For those of you that have raced Chillitown check out our Facebook page for our daily drawings for free admission passes. I will also be giving away a free race class or two on Facebook as well so be sure to log on and like our page so you don’t miss out!

Well I was thinking of heading down to check out the track for the first time........This puts the nail in the coffin.....no pun intended for Halloween....

David H Smith

Wow really cool of you guys to do this! Wish I could make it.

People better hurry up and start replying!

Not to mention our Dash for Cash is a free class to all A riders. MJM Express has stepped up and has thrown in $500 to get the pot started for Saturday's Dash for Cash. We typically are able to get $200-$300 from the crowd so this Dash for Cash could reach nearly a cool grand. How would that be for a payday? Its a 3 lap shootout. Our Pro class payouts are 200% on Saturday too so lots of money to be made this weekend so come on out and give us a shot.

Double D? Zman? Where's all those northerners who have never been down to C-Town? Free Passes! Cant believe just a couple guys jumping on this.

Come on guys...im going to be doing the drawning soon...its gonna be pretty easy with just two entries...lol. are the stipulations too steep?

This makes it easy...no drawing needed. The winners are David Smith, Dustin Freitag, Justin Story, Nicholas Story,and Chase Rogers. Congrats guys! See you this weekend.

Back