Larger footpegs

hershey

PR Elite
Depending on what bike your running, I have a '12 yz450 and they are quite a bit larger stock than my previous bikes. I love em

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
I had a set of Fastway pegs on a KTM, but that was because they were given to me. They were nice.

What about giving the Ankle-Saver pegs a try? I rode a KXF450 with them and you could definitely notice the added support.

photo-ankle-savers.jpg

BigYac

PR Member
I'm running the IMS Pro Series pegs on my KX 500. They are wider than stock and plenty strong. I bent the stock ones after a few jumps but these IMS units are still straight.

mxpilot

PR Elite
I have Pro Tapers on my KTM, think they're the biggest ones I've ever had. I like them a lot, makes them easy to find and enough support if you miss a little when you bring your foot up.

YZ125

PR Addict
Fastway oversized pegs here... if your over 40 they will help you whip it flat...

Braaaaaaaapp.

beamer315

PR Addict
I've been running lightspeed Ti pegs for years now. Really nice products, tough as nails and stay sharp for what seems like forever.

Had pivot pegs back in the day. Didn't bother me at all. But other would get on the bike and flip out. Easy way to keep friends from riding. You bike. Lol.

TCracing

PR Addict
My son (he's a big boy) over jumped a finish line in the middle of a race (yz250 stock Ti pegs) and snapped off the right Peg (sheared it clean off). ended up with "IMS super stocks" never a problem again and he said they were more comfortable, arched design to them.

I had ims pro series on my old 95 kx250. Slightly over shot the triple after the finish line table at spokes and snapped them both clean off.

D

DTS

I'm glad this thread was started. I'll be in the market for new foot pegs this winter and could use the input. Mine have been filed/sharpened too many times. ...now if I could only retire these old tech 5's..