SPOILER ALERT Monster Energy Cup - don't read if you don't want results

loneranger171

PR Addict
First off, GREAT RACING...wow! RV at first didn't look like he was ever off the bike! Little sad to see he didn't participate in the last race....saying "He knows he's got the speed and setup was good..."...I kind of think he might of got hurt again....

RD - guys got heart like nobody I've seen...crazy stuff shifting gears in the air with his hand....

Barcia - he's got what it takes in my book like Canard does to run with the big boys! Glad he won the overall even though I would liked to have seen Dungey take it based on how hard he had to work for it...

Reed - coming back from pretty big surgery he did ok.....he's gonna have to get his speed back up if he wants to hang with the young kids and RV, RD

Overall, I liked the show and glad I recorded it so I could skip through all the stupid commercials and yappin' from the announcing booth...

Awsome racing in all classes. I wish I dub and bagget did not get hurt. Alessi was killing it also And yeah villo had to got hurt again otherwise he would be out there. What ever it is it may just be a concussion but something happened

I'm sick of Alessi letting people by. He used to run into every 85cc on a track when he raced minis. Why won't he do it now?

Dungey said he shifted down to second and finished the race in that gear? That seems odd...I'd figure with supercross setup on the sprockets and the best 450 motor out there that he coulda ran 3rd gear the whole way ?

I was wondering the same but I think they have different tranny set ups so who knows how tall or short the gears are. I could be wrong

He was hauling @$$ in 2nd gear.......like, really.......they can go that fast in 2nd gear?!?! What a motor.

Hey D, you must not have had to get that dunginator out of first then eh?

Pretty cool how AC's parents had nothing to do with racing. AC was just watching McGrath on Tv and wanted to do it. Just think if he never stopped on that channel.

And I wonder how many other people in the world are born with natural motocross talent but never know because they don't throw a leg over a bike.........ahhhh sigh, the wonders of the world...

I enjoyed the super mini the most!
It made me feel old and slow. ( I am)
Those kids were banging out the jumps like the Supercross class.

Those are the next crew comming up to challenge the new crew!

He was hauling @$$ in 2nd gear.......like, really.......they can go that fast in 2nd gear?!?! What a motor.

Hey D, you must not have had to get that dunginator out of first then eh?

Neutral.
I start in Second gear. If you look at RD rear sprocket it is huge. I dont know how you go that fast in second. Even on the rev limiter.

This just in! New KTM shifter for Supercross!

shifter.jpg

Back