Chillitown MX Monster Moto Mayhem

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
I just wanted to give a big thank you to all the riders and fans that came out this past weekend and helped make our 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Annual Monster Moto Mayhem race such a huge success. All of the festivities made for a fun filled weekend and it seemed as though everyone really enjoyed themselves. The Monster Energy Party Tent was a popular place to be Saturday night. I was shocked at how many people were in there. We have already made plans to get a larger tent next year.

The racing was great all weekend long with decent size gates that provided position battles throughout the field. Track conditions were great both days. Sunday provided to be a bit of a challenge due to a lengthy fog delay. The delay put us behind schedule and didn’t leave us much time for track maintenance between motos so we decided to quickly fix the bad spots and keep racing to get everyone home at a decent time. There was minimal dust Sunday afternoon so we felt as though that strategy paid off. Sunday was a record breaking day for us with nearly 250 entries. That speaks volumes for us since District 11 tracks are only averaging about 150 entries per race.

Overall the weekend went great and we owe it all to you guys. I met a lot of new people that traveled a great distance away to race with us, so we felt very encouraged that we are moving Chillitown in the right direction. We have a lot of new and exciting things going on for next year including the addition of 4 or 5 acres of property to expand the track. With any luck we are hoping to get closer to that 2 minute lap time that everybody is looking for.

Again, we thank you all for such a great and successful season at Chillitown MX

We are glad we came. Had a great day. This was our third trip down to race with you guys and as usual no disappointments. I just need to convince more of my northern neibors to make the trip down. You guys have a great facility and pour your hearts into your events, it really does make the difference. Thanks, Jason and Zack

Thanks Jason and Zack! Our entire staff works very hard to bring the very best MX experience we can to each and every rider.

Back