New northern ohio motocross track! Moto 60 sports park

Moto60SP

PR Member
Located at 6216 State Route 60 Wakeman, OH 44889

This is a newly built track that runs with the terrain. It has everything from step ups to step downs, whoops, sandy up-hills, table tops, off cambers and a catapult jump. We welcome all riders of any age. Right now we are strictly BIKES PRACTICE ONLY but will soon be letting quads ride. For this year we are only doing practice and next year hopefully we will open up for practice and races.

We have a facebook page that has all the practice dates and times on it. Here is the link to it, https://www.facebook.com/Moto60SportPark, feel free to check it out and like the page to stay in the loop of practices.

We will also be posting on here but for the most part facebook is the easiest way to stay on top of things.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact Blake at (440) 787-3643 or Tom at (440) 986-1415

interesting. only an hour away from home, thats a bonus. will have to check this out sometime. please be sure to keep around pitracer to post updates to when you will be open!!

This Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 11am- dark. $20 a rider per day or $30 for both days. Come check us out. Hopefully we will be posting a helmet cam video of the entire track as well.

Whats the draining capabilities of the track with the rain in the forecast? From the pictures of facebook looks like there are some elevation changes that could potentially make a few spots a muddy mess. What kind of equipment are you using to prep the track?

Some guys were asking for a GoPro video of the track, well here it is for ya! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aetGckfZx0. In response to the last comment, in the video you can see that there are a few muddy spots but nothing too serious. If it does happen to get extreme then we will close that section of the track.

First off thanks for opening something on the west side other and Amherst. I think youll get a ton of riders based off that. I live in Ridgeville and for me to go there is not a huge deal at all. Second PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE listen to the riders. It looks like that place has a ton of potential and like alot of tracks with that potential comes a lot of work. It looks like a majority of the track is just freshly cut in so please disc and water and make it WIDE. If you do what Malvern, BC, Beans do youll be golden. Just look at the hype around Outlaw. If you put in the time youll have riders from the west side all year long. I know going to malvern on a Wednesday is tough for me but to fly over to wakeman is cake. Good luck and I hope to see a great track

That place really has some decent elevation to work with....it looks newly built as you said but the land is just right. Has a lot of potential.

Back