Malvern Mx Racing Sat Oct.27th Pit Bike Race

MalvernMX

PR Addict
CANCELLED!!-Malvern Mx Racing Sat Oct.27th Extra pit Bike Race

Sorry everyone, but I'm going to cancel the race today. There's just too much rain falling and even more coming this week, that I don't want to risk ruining the track for next weekend to potentially make a few bucks. With all the added sand and what's looking like no drying time this week, if I open up the track, it could be disastrous! Thank you all for understanding. Jason

Also forgot to mention that mx graphics will be there again this week and they are going to pick 3 classes to do a jersey lettering for those classes hole shot awards. All other classes will receive malvern mx t-shirts. Don't forget to mark your calendar for our 2 day November 3rd and 4th.

Ok, just finished getting the track graded rolled tight so we are ready for rain. The reports I am seeing are calling for rain Friday and some lingering showers Saturday am. So if that holds true we will be in good shape. We will Waite till about noon to start chiseling. We will see.

This question if for next weekend and I know this is premature to ask but you said "noon to chisel", but in the earlier posts regarding this event I thought there was practice on saturday? Sorry, but we were excited about the practice on saturday because we live far away and can't ever come during the week. From the earlier posts about this event we planned to come out friday night camp and practice saturday and race sunday. I do understand that weather can change things and we have some very unpredictable days ahead. I really hope the weather guy is not so accurate this week. Thanks!

Ok, not sure where the noon to chisel came from, but we ARE having practice next Sat., Nov. 3, from 10-3. I'll post more details later. Thanks!

Haha...Ok awesome i got worried. We r planning on coming out friday to camp for the weekend :). We used to love the sunday malvern races. Because you havent done them will you be running the woods section for the sunday race, just curious that was always a fun addition. Thanks

malvern on sunday

Haha...Ok awesome i got worried. We r planning on coming out friday to camp for the weekend :). We used to love the sunday malvern races. Because you havent done them will you be running the woods section for the sunday race, just curious that was always a fun addition. Thanks

i agree, i have been racing on and off at malvern since 1975, i like the top section but not really my cup of tea at 54 yrs old, i'm a technical rider that can get better results these kind of sections, but thats just me speaking, in reply to mxmom, i agree the wood section has always been a sunday addition from way back, it is a fun part of a malvern sunday race. i'm hoping to be there sunday looks like the rain will stop friday sunday should be good, chili but good.

with all this rain i think the woods is a bad idea , it was always muddy down there even when it didnt rain !

Back