Bc 10-27 & 10-28

I would say tomorrow is bleak at best, Sunday still an option at this point. We will see how much rain we get. Everything packed in tight so we got that going for us.

I will say a prayer for Sunday. Would love to get one more day at the Cliff with the family before its too late !!

Im grounded this weekend.... got 5 stitches in my hand so moto is out. Although I did manage to ride the Ducati to work.?????

I was going to make my first trip ever to the Cliff today. Bummed. Doesn't look like Sandy is going to let that happen this year.

I was going to make my first trip ever to the Cliff today. Bummed. Doesn't look like Sandy is going to let that happen this year.

Dont give up yet, we rode two weeks before Christmas in 2007. It was 60° out that day. Ya just never know. Plus Im fairly stubborn, if i wanna ride and its possible, then I will do so.

Saturday may be a possibility if things don't change. Would have to bundle up. :)

Sat
Nov 3
High 47°
Low 32°
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
10%

Saturday may be a possibility if things don't change. Would have to bundle up. :)

Sat
Nov 3
High 47°
Low 32°
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
10%

Where the hell is my "LIKE" button for this post!!! hahahaha Just bought a new bike, would love to try it out "Outside" before i get stuck indoors till we go south in Feb.

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN! ;)

i remmeber last yea rriding at beans in november. there was snow on the ground up at my house and snowed a little during the day..was damn cold..but it was OUTDOOR MOTO and ill take that over indoors anyday!!!

Back