Attn: malvern racers for Saturday 27th

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Attn: malvern CANCELED for Saturday 27th

Looking at this weather pattern, I am very concerned about Saturday and even into the following weekend, our year end bash. If we open Saturday in the rain and the entire track turns into ruts filled with water we may not get it back into shape for the 3rd and 4th. Having said that I am considering canceling. Not exactly drying weather for next week. So I will keep tabs on things and make a decision by 7 am Saturday. Please let anyone who is planning on going know. Thank you.

CANCELED

Keep in mind that Frankenstorm is looming and could be an unforcasted factor for your 2 day deal. Get it why you can!

The earlier you cancel, the better. Dont want to tick off the guys that are loading up, resting up tonight to find out in the morning it was a waste of a friday night.

The earlier you cancel, the better. Dont want to tick off the guys that are loading up, resting up tonight to find out in the morning it was a waste of a friday night.

agreed. nothing sucks more than staying in on a friday night because you want to rest up (and not go blow all your money doing something friday night) so that u can ride sat..only to wake up with nowhere to ride!!! hate when that happens

We are going to cancel. I just can't justify ruining the track for what will potentially be an awesome weekend next week to make a few bucks this week. I hope everyone understands.

Back