NEMX Opening Day This Weekend!!!

NikkiNEMX

PR Addict
Well it's that time of year and it couldn't be a more perfect opening day for us tomorrow...it's raining and cold...IT"S TIME FOR THE INDOOR SEASON TO START"
We will be open saturday October 27th 3pm-7pm bikes only & sunday October 28th 10am-4pm bikes only.
Check out our website for times and prices.

See you there,
Nikki :)

to who it may concern and you fair weather pilots,i am going to NEMX this sunday 10 to 4,fantastic track come out and have some fun, remember winter is approaching fast, see you there #538
support our local facilities, can't race out doors so lets play indoors. hope to see alot of my freinds there

Sorry we couldn't make it to NEMX, but we will definitely ride there this winter. I'm sure we will see you there.

it was fantastic, i was the first big bike on the track, rode for an hour straight,took a small break and rode another half hour, then they split into two groups small bikes and big bikes, went back out 3, 15 minute sessions, and then couldn't hold on any more,
so i thought it was wise to pack it in, hope to every one at big game this sunday.

Back