NEW BIKE!!!! Yesss!!!!

kawasaki304

PR Member
HELP!!!! New Bike!!!!

!!!PLEASE GO TO SECOND PAGE FOR A VIDEO, NEED A LITTLE HELP!!!
Well guys, most of you heard about my 2011 kx250f and 2006 yz125 being stolen about a month and half ago. So, i was trying to figure out how the hell i could afford a new bike without downgrading too bad.....And well....all there is to say is i needed a little help(but have no credit Yet). So i talked to my AWESOME grandma, let her know what had happened and what i was trying to do....And BOOM, she helped me get this new bike(no interest loan, and pay her back monthly as much as i can) CANT BEAT THAT!!! Your Grandma<my grandma
lmao.gif
SOOOOO.....Yeah......Just figured i would toss up a thread to show how amazing my gma is, cant thank her enough!

NOW, To the bike!!

2011 RMZ 250 (yes it's used, but has about 15 hours since new....And it SHOWS!)

PICS PICS PICS..... (and yes it will get graphics before long, as well as wheels or Powder coat eventually) See where this shirt company takes me(Six2Noon)
icon_wink.gif
HINT HINT

Pickin her up yesterday, and grabbin a bite to eat (tradition whenver you go buy a bike ;) )
pickinupthe11rmz.jpg

Got her all polished up!
2011rmz.jpg

2011rmz1.jpg
</my>

Good family is, well, good. Nice find, too.

Instead of those blinging' new wheels, I would suggest a good chain and putting $ in the bank to go racing in the new year. Black wheels won't make it one bit faster....

MAYBE consider having the suspension revalved after you get it set up and get some ride time.

Good family is, well, good. Nice find, too.

Instead of those blinging' new wheels, I would suggest a good chain and putting $ in the bank to go racing in the new year. Black wheels won't make it one bit faster....

MAYBE consider having the suspension revalved after you get it set up and get some ride time.

Yes it is!... and as for the wheels...yea im in no hurry for that. But it will get graphics soon to keep the plastics in decent shape. But exhaust,wheels and all that will be more so a..... "ooo i found a good deal on ebay, im buying that"..... rather than a big $1500 list of new parts. lol And yea ill have to ride her a bit, and see if i cant get the suspension dialed. We will see what happens, shortly.....Hopefully another Cliff weekend before its all over!

I think the first investment you should make on the new bike would be insurance...
Beat me to that one. First thing that ran through my mind!!!!

Make sure to get aftermarket parts covered and keep all your receipts. That way you can maximize the claim.

!!!PLEASE READ!!!
Hey guys, Just started her up today for the first time since i brought her home.....and got a wierd noise goin on. Now mind, the noise is AFTER the bike runs for min then you shut it down.(if you just let it fire, get to idle, then kill it....then it doesnt do it) Wait until everything in the motor stops moving, and it sounds like air leaking out of something(sounds about like your sucking that last little bit out of your milkshake ;) lol) Had my mechanic take a look, and we flushed the coolant system, and checked for crankcase pressure. Both good, however the only other thing he can think of is the oil pump leaking allowing the oil to drain back through(or something along those lines) I know my fair share about bikes, but motor wise im not all that great. So just figured i would post the video to see if someone has some insight on it. REMEMBER, this is air, not something spinning. Another guy i had listen to the video said it sounded like a gear spinning, but in person you can clearly tell its air. So just have (AIR) in your mind when you watch it. haha Sorry for the lack of info, doing my best. Well....Here goes nothing....
PS: The noise is inside the motor, close to the clutch area.

It could be pressurized air in the combustion chamber leaking by the valves , but that would be odd

Back