Check out the Ohio Crew!

ohiocrew1

PR Member
We are a national team that is opening its doors to Ohio based MX riders across the state. Trying to bring Quad riders, track and local atv based business all together this year. It sucks to watch the quad community fall apart but there is only one way to fix it, support each other! Ohio is loosing its ATV national this year because of lack of attendence. Which is just sad! So if you'd like more information on the Ohio Crew check us out on facebook! www.facebook.com/theohiocrew
Email us ohiocrew1@gmail.com Also check us out in this weeks site lap on www.atvmotocross.com

That figures! We really liked Sunday Creek. Is the 13 schedule out? They usually don't announce until after the banquet.

The schedule isn't out yet. They're dropping it at the banquet. Yeah it sucks we enjoyed that track and it was close for most of us!

Not that we have registered the name as a trademark or anything, but I can foresee whole lots of confusion between the names "Ohio Crew" and the "Ohio Trike Crew".

Not that we have registered the name as a trademark or anything, but I can foresee whole lots of confusion between the names "Ohio Crew" and the "Ohio Trike Crew".
Actually I thought thats what it was at first...lol Im sure everyone will figure it out soon enough!

Well sorry I hadn't heard of the the Ohio Trike Crew when we came up with it. But three years at the nationals is a little late to change it now.

Well sorry I hadn't heard of the the Ohio Trike Crew when we came up with it. But three years at the nationals is a little late to change it now.

Ohio Trike Crew....OTC...has been around a LOT longer then that. So, don't be suprised if you get some confusion.

Great first it's bikes vs quads. Now we have 3 vs 4. Lol

HA...nothing new...been 3 vs 4 since them things (4) came out!

It would be awesome if you guys added some sort of forum on the ohio crew site. I always thought that there should be a forum on the atvmotocross website. There is really no good ohio/midwest based forum

And keep up the good fight. Your work is going a long way.

It would be awesome if you guys added some sort of forum on the ohio crew site. I always thought that there should be a forum on the atvmotocross website. There is really no good ohio/midwest based forum

And keep up the good fight. Your work is going a long way.

Thanks!! I will talk to Jerry at 488 when we get the site up and running again! Suggestions are always welcome!

Are there any Ohio quad forums you guys can suggest? We tried a few like OMR but it seems like no one ever posts on it anymore and we'd like to be able to let 3/4 wheelers know when we have practice & races to try and build up our quad population

Back