Hotrods Arenacross 11-2/3 Jackson Ohio

HotRod

PR Addict
Hotrods Arenacross will be having opening race for 2012 race season this weekend Friday nov 2 and Saturday nov 3, in Jackson Ohio. Check hotrodsmxracing.com for full race details or call 1(304)532-2737
Thanks!

Racing Friday? New Track Design? Any photos..video from last two weekends? Thanks for response.
Dirt was great the first weekend.. Very impressed with how program was run.. Great Job!

We love going down and have two seperate races on Saturdays, but this year there won't be any races after the first of the year.

I missed it somewhere....does it state somewhere that races were canceled?

all new 2012 race and practice schedule

This year we will only be racing the months of November and December, and we are also having new Friday Night races. Click the race schedule link for more info.

I drove down there last night (Saturday night 11/17) and no race. Track was even leveled in the arena. This is why I asked. Drove 2 hours and didn't even know it was canceled. I couldn't find an update anywhere saying it was.

I heard a rumor today that they pulled the plug this year due to low turn out.
Maybe Hot Rods will see this and answer. Open Or Closed???

FYI,
I went Fri 16th and it was the last night
. They let us ride while they started tearing it down. Only 12 bikes showed. Bummer.. Facility was great.

Back