Malvern open practice and 2 day race weekend nov 3 & 4

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Ok here is the run down. Open practice Saturday from 10am till 3pm. There will be free monster energy during practice. Our regular Saturday evening race program starts at the regular time. Sign up 2:30 practice 3:30 race at 5:00. We are having our free hog roast Saturday at about 5pm. Sunday we are finally having a day race. Sign up 8:00 practice 9:00 race 10:30. We are having an additional pro purse for Sundays race. As advertised Mike Mcdade was suppose to be coming and bringing some sponsorship money with him for the pro purse. He has decided to go south this weekend so he will not be in attendance. Sence I have already advertised a larger pro purse what we are going to do is, malvern will start the purse with $750 and 100% of the a pro class sign up money will go in the pot. 15 minute +2 motos. Fee's for the weekend, practice is $25. Everyone that comes in the gate Saturday morning for practice will pay a $20 gate fee for the weekend. If you leave by 4pm Saturday you will get the full $20 back. If you leave within 30 minutes after the races end Saturday night you will get $10 back.

Track conditions: we have had the track graded for drainage and packed tight before all this rain started. There is nowhere on the track where water stands. The rain is suppose to end Friday. Saturday morning we will start chiseling deep to bring up the dry dirt/sand. The track will be good because of good per-rain preparation. I will put my repution on it.

Don't forget the time change this weekend.....An extra hour of sleep/bike prep will be nice for those racing Sat. night and Sunday.

Back