Gobbler Grand Prix / Switchback Raceway / rescheduled.

SBRW

PR Member
Pushed back to next Sunday November 11. Calling for dryer weather as of now all next week. Still raining here as it's been all week. Indoor is open Tue-Sunday regardless of weather go to switchbackmx.com for times etc... below is the Gobbler schedule.

the gobbler grand prix is an hr race threw the woods ( bulldozed ) on a supercross track ,motocross track, and a brand new INDOOR track
more info check us out on www.switchbackmx.com or link us on facebook

thanks and see ya at the track

Also, the Gobbler schedule:
10:00am:
Vet A
Vet B
Vet C
Dual Sport

Open Extra

11:00am:
Quads A
Quads B
Quads C
Utility Quad
Side-by-Side

12:00pm:
50cc 4-6
50cc 7-8
PeeWee/Oil–Injected
Mini Quads

1:00pm:
Open MX A
Open MX B
Open MX C
Open MX D

2:00pm:
65cc 7-9
65cc 10-11
85cc 7-11
85cc 12-15
Open Pit Bike
Junior Quad
Youth Quad

3:00pm:
Lites A
Lites B
Lites C

4:00pm:
School Boy
College Boy
Plus 25
Bomber
Plus 40
Women's
Open/Super Mini

That makes me happy! There was no way I was coming this weekend! Let's hope for decent weather!

I think it would be awesome to leave a section of the woods natural, downed tree's and logs to negotiate, would give it an endurocross feel and a chance for the non-hardcore moto guys a chance to compete!

What will be awesome is turning back the clocks an hour, running +40 (4PM start time) in the dark.

What will be awesome is turning back the clocks an hour, running +40 (4PM start time) in the dark.

Been doing this for many years. Never has it been dark at 4pm-5pm. Always run it during time change. You that worried mount a light. Lol gets dark at 5:30 this early over here in pa with time change. As long as we are on time it will be good. Be early and ready to go and most importantly have fun.

I think it would be awesome to leave a section of the woods natural, downed tree's and logs to negotiate, would give it an endurocross feel and a chance for the non-hardcore moto guys a chance to compete!

Not this yr for the enduro cross section. However I think we are going to put in a full blown enduro cross track out back of the indoor next yr. So come next Gobbler you may be running 2 outdoor tracks, upper woods/trails a indoor track and a enduro cross track as well. Either way its fun and the tracks are not difficult so woods guys can still get moving. Everything on the tracks for the most part is table topped or camel backed so you can keep moving. Again the slower enduro cross track may be coming to Switchback in 2013.

Remember "Rider/racers are made in the off season" ride Switchback indoor all year round.

Really trying to make it sunday! Sounds fun....

If you can get to track early so you can check out the indoor track and out door tracks if you haven't been to the track as of yet/lately. Either way you will be good as the tracks are not difficult but fun. You don't have to go big in order to keep moving unless of course you want to.

Saturday practice 10-3pm on the two outdoor tracks as well as the indoor track and camping is permitted. Good fun!

Registration will be in the indoor.

SBRW
switchbackmx.com
724-478-3634 Track Line

Back