1988 Columbus Arenacross LCQ 125 pro

Nice! I was about 6 then and remember going every year. Felt like I was at the Silver Dome.

I'll say it again ....crazy how riding styles have changed ...those guys looked slow even though for the time they were fast

That night Kenny Kizzar from Tennesee won the final against the likes of Keith Bowen, Greg Bowen, Fred Andrews, Mike Brown, Jeremy Buehl, Jimmy Eickel, Derrick Rowe from Indiana i think he got 5th overall at the Kenworthy's national in 89. Steve Childress was in that lcq race and didn't make it thanks to me lol. 58 125 pro's that night top 2 to main and winner of the lcq's transfered. I had 2 borrowed 89 cr125's brand new and they both blew up. The one in the lcq started seizing on the last lap. The other on the 3rd lap of the final. Honda recalled all the the 89 cylinders that year. I have video of the final I'll post it when i have a few more hours to upload as you know it takes forever.

I'll be there weather permitting. I hope he's not looking for revenge or better yet he doesn't even know who i am.

I remember that night as well, I rode 30plus. my wife called me after the races were over and told me she was in labor. my son Ryan was born that night.....oh and I returned sunday for the races

Back