TV Land MX racing Sunday November 11th

trevor145

PR Addict
It seems like everyone is looking for plenty of ride time as well as an efficiently run program. Well put this race on your calendar then.
2 practice sessions, 4 lap motos (not 3 for the second) and open riding after. We are normally done racing by 3:30 or so.
We would also like to show appreciation for the 2 strokes by having a 125 class.
So please show your support for local MX by coming out to enjoy some fall racing in Ohio!!! It's our last one of this season.
Camping is welcome. $10 entry, $25 first class.
9am Practice, Racing at 11am.
http://trevorvines.com/9870/

Fall festivities!!! if the weather cooperates we will have a few of the kids games that we were going to have for the Halloween race happening.
Hopefully Sandy is long gone and in her wake we can have a few more nice days this year.

ironman

PR Member
you can count me in Trevor,i always have fun at your track, see you at the funnest place on the planet

trevor145

PR Addict
Well it looks like we are going to finally get a nice weekend!
I shouldn't be posting and getting excited this soon for fear that I always jinx myself, but the forecast has been pretty consistent about this coming weekend, so...
Saturday we will have practice from 10am until 4pm. All tracks should be in prime condition!
Then Sunday should be the perfect conditions for race day!!!
I hope to see everyone here!

wheather should be good so there is no reason for staying home come out & have fun . lets get the biggest turnout ever if you have never been to TV land you will love it. cant wait I will be there no matter what hope to see you there

honda907

PR Addict
Plan to come out Sat and Sunday. Let's all meet up by that stake and ale or stake and beer place up by the Comfort Inn by lake Erie on Saturday night. We are staying at the motel. This is of course if it doesn't snow or rain like hell.

See you later Jim. Been some time too!!!

Maybe I'll see old Ironman too!!!!

john lilly

PR Addict
is there a chance that tv land could on sat. have pratice till 4 or later because i might be runing behind

trevor145

PR Addict
Sorry, I'll need a little time to get things back in order for Sundays race so we will cut practice off at 4.
2013 CRA memberships on sale this weekend.

Track conditions will be AWESOME!!!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Ahh.....If track conditions are ANYTHING like they were today, then to say the track conditions will be "awesome," is a grand under statement.

Practice was phenomenal today, turn track was soft, deep, rutted. Big track was really rutted. (If some of you don't like that then you really must do some research on Motocross.) Perfect day for Moto! Great job Trev.

Bobd168

PR Member
All who rode either day were treated to the finest conditions of the year. Sunday's race surface was even better than Saturday's track conditions. Thanks to the TV Land staff for putting on a top quality race, complete with a halftime whip contest! Lots of riding, racing and fun for everyone.

pasimp57

PR Addict
All who rode either day were treated to the finest conditions of the year. Sunday's race surface was even better than Saturday's track conditions. Thanks to the TV Land staff for putting on a top quality race, complete with a halftime whip contest! Lots of riding, racing and fun for everyone.

X2. It's why we keep going back

SKYTRN

Noob
Are the race results or current points posted anywhere? Looked around CRAs website and haven't found anything...

trevor145

PR Addict
I want to thank everyone for coming out over the weekend.
Fall riding is the best when Mother Nature cooperates, and she sure didn't let us down last weekend!
The track was sweet with many lines and that made for some great racing.
I know there are a few going to the Mini O's, good luck to all of you, and to everyone else have a safe, fun and injury free winter.
I will post next years schedule up on my website as soon as things are finalized.
It may take a day or so for TV Lands past weekend to get on here, but you can find CRA MX racing results and points here www.tracksideresults.com/racecra/

Again, THANK YOU to everyone that has been coming out to support TV Land!
Without your interest I would have no desire to make things the way they are here.