Moto 60 Sports Park Practice Update

Moto60SP

PR Member
We will be holding open practice this Saturday 11/10 starting at 11am. BIKES ONLY! $20 a rider.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

6216 State Route 60
Wakeman , OH

Blake (440) 787-3643
Tom (440) 986-1415

Conditions? Everyplace else is canceling because of too much rain. I assume you got it too? Just trying to figure out where to go.

Hope to be headed that way Tom, I live about 20 minutes away and we got rain but nothing too extreme. I'd imagine the track took it well tho. I just texted Tom and we will see what he says.

Im about 15 miles east of the track and we didnt get much rain at all. my yard and everything is not wet at all. it would be like if you watered the track. Assuming that they got as much rain as I did. Hoping it will be primo today

nyone head out to moto60? Almost all the other tracks called off due to rain. Interested to see how this place is.

The track is perfect! Not too muddy! Come on out and check us out guys! We are open all day till we cant see anymore. The track is 90% dry! We didn't get that much rain.

Quad practice!! Tomorrow, we are having a quad only practice.

$20 a rider

11am- dark

this is a 100% quad only practice, bikes will not be allowed to enter.

Man tomorrow looks like a nice day too. I'd be careful about alienating any riders as a new track. You want to get as many guys as you can not only to spread the word but to build the hype for next year. Most bike guys can ride with quad guys as long as everyone understands basic track rules. One thing Moto 60 has going for it that most places don't is the natural elevation changes! Work with it. Some of the best tracks have natural elevations.

Are you guys going to be open this Sat? If so I'm going to be right down the road flying rockets and I could probably sneak over for a hour and shoot some photo's. One thing that concerns me is when I google your address it shows
" At this address:
Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses‎"
No one is going to hand me a Watch Tower booklet or preach to me are they? I have 2 big dogs at home and must be on some kind of "Do not knock list" because they haven't been to my house in over 7 years.

Yeah man if you could come over and take some aerial pics for us that would be awesome! we have been wanting some of those! and yea the address doesnt come up on GPS for some reason... but we are located just south of their site they are still under construction... and we are on the opposite side of the road as them... directly underneath the power lines on the East side of the road. if you have any more questions feel free to contact blake at anytime

OK, I'll try and stop out Sat but I won't be taking any aerial shots. We fly from a farm at 51236 Rt. 113, it appears to be a couple miles away.

Back