Suzuki files Bankrupcy in US

Suzuki also blamed “the high costs associated with growing and maintaining an automotive distribution system in the continental United States,” as well as “the disproportionately high” costs associated with meeting increasingly stringent state and federal regulatory requirements.

Ya don't say....ya just don't say. Hmmph.

Now more state and federal regulatory issues coming. Good job America you will be getting your hope and change for another 4 years and longer. Will continue to grow until there is no way to support every ones entitlements. "Government is not the answer for increasing jobs".

What Obama is not willing to bail out the Motorcycle Industry?? He bailed out the automakers, lol. The economy continues in this spiral and no one will be buying new motorcycles.

What Obama is not willing to bail out the Motorcycle Industry?? He bailed out the automakers, lol. The economy continues in this spiral and no one will be buying new motorcycles.

Just spoke with one of the the biggest dealers around here and they use to sell 300+ off road bikes a yr. Now they do around 50. The toilet just flushed again and we (the true working people) are the waist. Bend over and hang on for when Obamacare tells you you can't ride your bike do to increase risk of getting hurt etc... it's coming. BS!!! I could go on and on and really throw out a few things going on but then I would be called a racist. When if fact the reverse is going on in front of every one and it's being called equality etc...bs...

i went into a suzuki dealer yesterday... asking about a 13 450. They said no..not yet. We have a 12 coming. I said what..coming? He said yeah we are getting a 12 soon... wtf?????

Probably no differences in the '12 and '13. I was hoping to buy a new bike in the spring. If this economy does not turn around some what, I will be on my old bike another year!

11 more overtime shifts to go then I'm gonna go drop the bones on the new 13 Zuke or the Honda. Not sure yet. Sharc kinda had me sold on the Suzuki.

That 0 percent makes it really tempting!! I hate to finance if I can pay cash but, financing would give me some play money over the winter!!! Come spring she could look real pretty. I was so set on the Honda til all the air fork stuff got stuck in my head.

I've talked to 3 suzuki dealers that are not sure at all when they are getting a 13 in. I had one that has not even got a 12 in yet, but its supposedly on its way. WTF? I'm sure I can find one somewhere but I want to stick local so that I can get some help with parts and such.

That 0 percent makes it really tempting!! I hate to finance if I can pay cash but, financing would give me some play money over the winter!!! Come spring she could look real pretty. I was so set on the Honda til all the air fork stuff got stuck in my head.

I've talked to 3 suzuki dealers that are not sure at all when they are getting a 13 in. I had one that has not even got a 12 in yet, but its supposedly on its way. WTF? I'm sure I can find one somewhere but I want to stick local so that I can get some help with parts and such.

Bentleys over here is Pa has 2013 in along with 0 percent and really good deals. I know a few that just bought their Suzuki's there.

i just saw that. i have heard from others that they make some good deals out there. like i said just trying to stay local to get some kind of support from the dealer on parts. thats pretty much how i pick bike brands anymore. whatever i know i can get a little help with usually wins.

im so torn right now though. i think the only bike out of the question is the ktm 450 and the kx... 60% suzuki, 30% honda, 10% yamaha lol.

yeah but i have to wear that dress for like the next 2 years, and i dont know which color i look better in. the honda might make my butt look big.

In case anyone is looking for new leftovers.

The 11 & 12 RMZ450s are identical except for 12 having a red stripe on seat. So keep that in mind if you find a leftover 11 for a great deal.

2013 has some significant changes as we have all read about.

Last time I was in Rousch in Medina they had a 12 & 13 sitting there.

Back