5/11-12 ISDT Qualifier #2; Coombs, AR [2-day event]
5/25-26 Southington Off Road; Windham, OH [2-day event]
6/14 Unadilla Valley Sports Center, New Berlin, NY1
6/29-30 Elizabethtown; KY [2-day event]
7/27-28 McKee Farm; Terra Alta, WV [2-day event]
8/24-25 ISDT Reunion Ride; Adams. MA
Additional Event To Be Announced
10/12 Barber Vintage Festival; Leeds,

Where'd this schedule come from...AHRMA? Athens has been on the AHRMA schedule the last few years and don't see it here.

Kind of wondered what happened here as well. Even though Smith Rd, will be running the Moto races for AHRMA, thought maybe Action Sports would still might be in the picture for CC.

I wonder what the AHRMA loyalist thought of Action Sports CC track actually being a GP course? Maybe not enough hare scramble type tight stuff for them?

The AMA Vintage Days CC course is certainly a lot tougher, and maybe a bit longer layout.

Come on...... No Athens , Most fun on a XC bike yet !!!!!! Whose bright idea at Ahrma messed that up ?? Fools

The pavilion at "Southington OffRoad Park" sure looks like the one I was sitting under at the Jeep Skool CC race while the rain poured in.

OK, this forum is officially deemed too stupid to live on the Sturd-o-meter.
I was sitting there while it rained too and have no idea
a. who you are
b. your real name

You're not the first guy that I thought "how could I not know this guy?".
I'm thinking everybody on here is hiding from a past they don't want
to follow them. No names, nom de plume that pumps up the fantasy
they have of them self. I've been an internet denizen for 27
years and still haven't gotten used to it.

By the way, that email address from '86 still works.

Sturd,

Meet the Grand Poo Bah of the website and all things Moto in OHIO............. PITRACER! People call him Pit, Pitracer, Kreps, John, or some not so nice names when you are pissed at this website. John "Pitracer" Kreps is the owner and originator of this website who followed AHRMA hard for a couple years on his Suzukis with the Number 26J I believe. John knows almost everyone in some way or another on here, and all you have to do is say hi when you see him somewhere and tell him your Pitracer Screen Name and he'll remember you for life after meeting just one time, he has a knack for remembering people like that.

If there is one person that isn't hiding behind a name, it's John, but since he's been the main guy running the site for all these years, his profile to newer guys may not seem like he's giving all his info out. Pitracer says it all to most everyone and everyone knows him as the guy who runs this site.

Hi Robin,

I went to your profile and note that you have a real name.
I have to admit, mine is cryptic but at least it's close. For
sure if you know me you know the screen name is me.

Pitracer could be anybody and his profile doesn't give you a
clue.

I'm being an old fidgety curmudgeon. Pitracer, I really appreciate
your work making this site work. Don't mind me.

Mike,

Not a problem, and yes there are people on here that hide behind a name that doesn't really mean anything so they can b!tch and moan about things and stir up trouble without getting punched out since people know who they are. Others are pretty up front with their name on here....... it all depends on the people. Internet Forum tough guy know it all's are everywhere out there, and luckily Pitracer.com isn't overly flooded with that as some other sites are. I can't even read RacerXonline's comment section because everyone is such a know it all better than the guys who are reporting and racing all the time there.

Enjoy the site, and if you know anyone that has been involved non stop in dirt bike racing for the last 10 years in Ohio, chances are they know who Pitracer is already. That goes for modern bikes and old bikes.

Shhhhhhh Robin, I'm hiding!

Haha, I never filled out any of my stuff because I figured I didn't need to......guess I could at least put something in there.

Shhhhhhh Robin, I'm hiding!

Haha, I never filled out any of my stuff because I figured I didn't need to......guess I could at least put something in there.

Dude, you pegged the Sturd-o-meter!I was able to decipher that cryptic screen name and signature. Turns out we have a mutual acquaintance and she says he's ok. But I'm not sure if he knows who I am...

There will be no AHRMA racing at Action Sports in 2013. From what I've heard, AHRMA informed Action Sports that the AHRMA membership had decided not to return to the facility. The Wolfe family operates Action Sports and this was one of their favorite events. From what I saw and heard from AHRMA members at Athens the past two years, the arrangement seemed to be working rather well. Makes no sense to me...

Wow, clearly something didn't sit well with them?

I recall last year (2011) during the award presentation they spoke highly of the event being at Action.

Back