Andrew Short SX Video

YZ125

PR Addict
You're that excited about someone not wearing a neck brace?

Hope Shorty can somehow sneak into the top 5 a few times this SX season.

washel157

PR Addict
I just hate to see someone wear something that could cause more harm then good, all for sponsorship money.

ruxpin

Noob
I was a skeptic of the neck brace too i thought it did more damage then good but when you look into the studys that they have done with computer testing and the different testing procedures , plus the real deal with trey canards accident and canard will even says he thinks it helped . Ryan villopoto say his neck brace is his most important piece of safety equipment, and he said even if it only helped 1% why not wear it, what it all boils down too is you can snap your neck with or with out a brace on, the brace just lowers your chances ,and every local track i have been too most people wear them so they must not be doing too much damage anyways hears a link if you want more info http://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/forum/motorcycle-superstore/151978-look-neck-braces.html Andrew mcfarlene supposedly snaped his neck and some say it was from a neck brace but some web sites say he died from head injurys not a neck injurys who to believe