Vets ride free 11-11-12 at Smith Road Raceway

mastiffmom

PR Addict
As a Thank you to our veterans and current Military service personnel we will be letting anyone with a military i.d. ride free sunday 11-11-12! We will also have a bonfire by the starting gate during practice just in case its chilly so feel free to bring marshmallows to toast and make s'mores! Practice is 11-3 bikes only and Quads are Welcome to join in from 3-5. For our non-vets practice is $20 for the big track and $10 for the peewee track. We will also be taking donations of new unwrapped toys, for Toys for Tots and for every item dontated you will be given a raffle ticket. The raffle is for a Smith Road Raceway riding pass and will be drawn after the last practice this season, depending on the weather that may be this Sunday!

The sun is shining the track should be very nice today! Dont miss out! There are not going to be many days like this again till spring.

I am NOT missing out! :) Be there about noon. :)

Smith road was the best Ive see it in a while. Dirt was perfect. Not a single spot underwater and the track runs great reverse. All the jumps seem to flow better in this direction. The faces give you a little more pop. What a great way to close out the season. Glad I made the trip today!

Smith road was the best Ive see it in a while. Dirt was perfect. Not a single spot underwater and the track runs great reverse. All the jumps seem to flow better in this direction. The faces give you a little more pop. What a great way to close out the season. Glad I made the trip today!
Agree, track conditions were great! Heck, I rode horrible and still had a blast! My son really enjoyed the kiddie track as well. Great turn out, great weather. Defn worth the trip!

Thank you so much to everyone who made it out! It was a great turnout and we hope everyone had a great time!

Great time for sure! :) The Smith Road Mud Bog of years past seems to have went bye,bye. :) Especially ,since all the recent rains we`ve had.
Excellent track prep! I kept an open mind and even went out and pounded out some laps while the quads were out! I had had ZERO!! problems negotiating the track. A little common courtesy to your fellow riders 2,3 or 4 goes a long,long way! :) I moved out of the way for a few quads as they did for me.Thanks guys and girls!!
It was a FUN day!! :)

great show today, first time there. its not real jumpy but god are the corners nice. i'll def come back. can someone give me who the photographer was?

Back