had to post it, who remembers this?

Judnash

PR Addict
[video=youtube;8jhypcyupm8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jhypcyupm8[/video]

man that took me back, i was like 13-14 when this movie came out, watched it countless times when i was yong, enjoy.

Don't show Kelly Lotts this. It takes away from the women's only - gate argument. :) The new guy was a total Douche!

My daughters watched this non-stop when it came out in 2001 (they raced CRA mini quads). Now my son will watch it whenever it's back on.

I remember seeing it and thinking, hmm well no way my parents will ever get me that, might as well not bother trying to ask. (Potentially missed out on an additional 4 years of experience). I still had a go-cart that ran every once in awhile.

omg i love this movie !! i havent watched it since i was a little girl!!! thanks for posting it, definitely gonna watch it later with the family!!

is that a film called motocrossed??

Yea the film where in the same race there was 4 stroke and 2 stroke sounds on the same bike.

The film where they also had those sweet camera shots of looking back (like eyeballs glancing left and right as they veer to block people) and the clicking up on the shift lever. Oh how Exhilarating.

At time mark 37:23: "I should of smoked those guys."

That is the worst movie ever produced....unless you were 12 when it came out then you probably think its the greatest thing ever!!!

Oh sorry, 13 or 14 worked too I guess :D

lol so true, i watched it the other day, more like skimmed through it and wated the movie in 10 minutes, its so corny now lol.

Back