alright where are we all riding?

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Phone is blowing up.. nobody knows what to do. whats the word? where is going to be some decent conditions?? I'm 15 min east of cleveland and got a lot of rain.

bc was number one plan 153 was the back Upp.. whats next!!?? Anyone talk to bj?

Just called Crow Canyon. They said that it is wet in some areas but should shape up pretty nice as the day goes on...

We need everyone who rides in Ohio to pitch in $500, we shall erect the worlds largest indoor riding dome at the Cliff (110,000 sf). I have done the math, that will cover construction. I can do 2 tracks, and it will be heated. Everyone rides free the first year, then after that its $25 per ride to cover equipment and fuel. I will cover operational costs the first year........arrrrgh, I hate the weather. Just ranting.

I'm in if that includes a roof that opens for the summer! I'd pay for a few people! Lol

Make that $1200 per person then.....

By the way: TVland was awesome today. All you boobs that weren't there......really missed out on some primo dirt.

We need everyone who rides in Ohio to pitch in $500, we shall erect the worlds largest indoor riding dome at the Cliff (110,000 sf). I have done the math, that will cover construction. I can do 2 tracks, and it will be heated. Everyone rides free the first year, then after that its $25 per ride to cover equipment and fuel. I will cover operational costs the first year........arrrrgh, I hate the weather. Just ranting.

or putting all the money towards resurrecting Scenic Highlands instead and adding them to the OMA District X list :)

Don't forget Smith Road is free for all vets and current military personnel tomorrow! Just need to show your military i.d Michael was working on the track today and he said it should be great tomorrow! We also will be having a bonfire near the starting gate, we are also doing a toys for tots toy drive, for every new unwrapped item donated you will receive a raffle ticket for a Smith Road Riding Pass!

I was just at smith road saturday. The track will be perfect for today and the sun is shining. Lets face it people its november in ohio. We are riding on borrowed time with this nice weather. Come out to smith road today 11-11-12 and get some great end of the year riding in.

Smith Road Raceway was epic. As nice as I've seen all year. So much traction, very nice conditions, Weather was some of Ohio's best. Thanks Plas family, very fun time.

well made it to tv land saturday... one of the best times at tv land ive had. dirt was sweet, rutty with traction. had a good time wish i coulda made the race today!!!!!

Back