28th Annual Team Harescramble World Championship November 17th and 18th

ActionSports

PR Addict
The 28th Team Harescramble Championship of the World takes place Saturday and Sunday November 17th & 18th at the Action Sports Moto Park in Athens, Ohio. Come and see what fun four hundred riders have year after year.

Known as the most fun on two wheels the Team Harescramble Championship of the World began in 1984 and has grown to be the largest event of its kind and one of Ohio’s largest harescramble events as 200 teams normally compete throughout the weekend.

The 5 mile course combines fun and easy open woods along with Grand Prix and motocross sections with no whoops or double jumps. It is designed to be fun for riders of all skill levels. It has great dirt, a great deal of elevation changes, but still no radical hills. It’s a fantastic place to watch and even more fun to ride. There is plenty of flat parking for RV’s and campers and overnight camping Saturday night is free.

All motorcycles will run on Saturday, and all ATV's will run on Sunday. For a complete list of classes, starting times, rules, sponsors, directions, and other information, navigate through our website at www.ActionSportsRacing.com.

Please support our Sponsors!!

Uhggggggg!!!

I know you've posted this event on here before but I just never saw myself as a participant. This race would give me a holiday smile to carry me clear through new years! AND I CAN'T BE THERE DAMNIT!

I downloaded the flyer, and trying to wrap my brain around this.

I take it the team mates alternate course laps by hand off of relay tag?
Track length approx. 5, miles.....How long do you race?
And the two riders can either use the same bike, or two different bikes, correct?

And you have a father & son class.........AHHHHHH This would be a blast!

So do we have any Pitracer regulars racing this?

I did this race years (1994 through 1997) ago and it was a total riot. The CR500 was a bit of a handful in the tight areas. I always seem to be on the receiving end of BS every year too.

From what I remember, two guys can use the same bike OR two different bikes. You are issued a bar code sticker for your helmet that is scanned twice each lap. The switch off area is a controlled pit lane. I want to remember a 2 hour race. I could be wrong there.

Uhggggggg!!!

I know you've posted this event on here before but I just never saw myself as a participant. This race would give me a holiday smile to carry me clear through new years! AND I CAN'T BE THERE DAMNIT!

I downloaded the flyer, and trying to wrap my brain around this.

I take it the team mates alternate course laps by hand off of relay tag?
Track length approx. 5, miles.....How long do you race?
And the two riders can either use the same bike, or two different bikes, correct?

And you have a father & son class.........AHHHHHH This would be a blast!

So do we have any Pitracer regulars racing this?

If your partner falls through shoot me a PM.... I'll ride with you! ( said in a Top Gun voice.... ) Lol

The 28th Team Harescramble Championship of the World scheduled for this Saturday and Sunday November 17th and 18th and everything is looking great! The rain we had on Tuesday was just what the doctor ordered. The track will be in great shape for Saturday’s motorcycle day and Sunday’s quad day. Go to www.ActionSportsRacing.com for all the classes and times.

Back