Smith Road Raceway 11-18-12

mastiffmom

PR Addict
We are planning on having practice this sunday but of course we will have to see what Ohio weather has in store for us! We didn't get to do our bonfire Sunday because it was so nice! If its chilly this sunday we will certainly light a bonfire by the gate so everyone can stay toasty! Practice will be 11-3 bikes only and 3-5 quads/3-wheelers are welcome to join! We will also be continuing our Toys for Tots, toy drive! Riders can donate a toy at the gate and will be entered into a drawing for a riding pass, you can also donate money if you would like us to shop for you!

Have you put any post on ohiomafiariders lately ? Some people still don't know about quads riding on Sundays

tomorrow should be beautiful! The track looks great hope to see everyone out, I dont think there have been any changes to the jumps

We always run the same direction because of the jumps, we may change the direction for next season we arent sure yet, but for the remainder of this season everything will remain the same

Earlier in the year you guys ran the other way at least when I was there. However I'm glad to hear its it's running the Same way!

Back