DSC_7365-XL.jpg

DSC_7427aaa-XL.jpg

DSC_7507aaa-XL.jpg

DSC_7532aaa-XL.jpg

DSC_7777aaa-XL.jpg

DSC_7907aaa-XL.jpg

DSC_8500sss-XL.jpg

DSC_8528aaa-XL.jpg

Looks nice, bummed that I couldn't make it.

Is that Broc Hepler #60 YZ? Last time I raced the Gobbler I accidentally squeezed him off the side of one of the hills while he was blowing by me and he slid out and fell!

Looks nice, bummed that I couldn't make it.

Is that Broc Hepler #60 YZ? Last time I raced the Gobbler I accidentally squeezed him off the side of one of the hills while he was blowing by me and he slid out and fell!

Yes,that's Broc.

DSC_7685aaa-XL.jpg

it was an exceptional event. large classes, safe fun track and great weather. i am amazed on how Rich pulls this off every year.

Thanks to everyone that attended the event and or has a passion for this sport as we do. Thanks to Rich at Rich's pix for all the great shots as usual. Thanks to all the people that helped and especially Matt/Switchback89 for all the work he does leading up to this event. Results should be up soon. As usual this is the biggest and toughest part and sorry for the delay on getting them out on time. Some of it was our fault and some was a couple riders having old numbers on their helmets getting scored and entered wrong. Then we had to go and reenter all 500 plus numbers for just moto 1 as each time someone comes around they have to be entered. I have to get some type of transponder system for the Gobbler.

Either way a great day and lots of fun I hope for everyone as thats what the Gobbler is all about FUN. Low stress, good riding, good friends and as Ken stated good weather. Thanks to mother nature for her cooperation for the annual Gobbler. Everyone have a safe and happy holiday season and be sure to hit Switchbacks Indoor up all winter long. Open 6 days a week and 7 days a week for rentals. More info at switchbackmx.com Remember "rider/racers are made in the off season" ride yr round Switchbackmx.com

Thanks again,
Rich/SBRW
Switchback Raceway, LLC
switchbackmx.com
724-478-3634 Track Line

Back