A video for you to enjoy.

nitrofish

PR Addict
Throughout the racing season I send updates and videos to our sponsors recapping our season thus far, this is my last installment for the 2012 year. I am sharing this with you because you are all so special. LOL. Seriously, over 20 years ago I shared this passion with my dad and now I get to do it with my son. Racing was the glue that kept our family tight and created a bond with my dad that will never be broken. On April 11th dad lost his battle with cancer and it was then that I seeked support. I found the most support within my family and the family of motocross. We dedicated our season to my dad and I feel as though he still rides with us. So enjoy my little motocross family, bikes, quads, tri's whatever you ride I don't care. We are all in this together and this is what is special to me! Matt.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Iwrk0mN8zFg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I didn't realize how cool that podium looked at the cliff. Wish my foot wasn't jacked so I didn't look like an idiot hobbling with the mic to the little guy!

I think it's neat how BC and Malvern look mixed in there with the High Point and Sunday Creek nationals.

Awesome Vid Nitro! Thanks for sharing!
A great family that truly enjoys racing and supporting each other....Priceless.
As you did with your dad, Jack will look back on the time he spends with you as the best time in his life.
It’s in our blood.
Godspeed PaPaw ..

id have to beg, borrow and steal 2 get my dad to watch me or my little man ride or race, awesome pics, oh ya your little dude halls the fn mail in those vids on 4wheels, hope he keeps chasin his dream.

Hey man- that was cool. Yeah, we all "feel it" in different ways and yours is pretty special too. Thanks for sharing----------

Cool video. My parents have been going to the race track since I was a kid (and I am 43 now). They are still going to watch, and now get to watch their grandson. Not sure what I will ever do for a master mechanic if something ever happens to my dad.

Back