Supermini sized bikes.

Meister

PR Founding Father
So, ive got a friend lookin for a YZ105 for his boy. Any one have one laying around where little johnny moved up to a big bike? He asked if I would try to find a Yamaha... Already got a good lead on a mint KX100, but hes still seeking a blue one.

PM me or post up!

Pit, delete if this post is out of line or in the wrong spot.

I am a Yamaha but I would highly recommend a KX 100. They are awesome bikes. I bought my son a KX 85 and always thought he would be riding a blue bike too.

Kawasaki is where it's at. Yamahas only run on the way the top end. But I guess all superminis are like that. But kawis are easier to ride fast in my opinion....nothing has changed since I raced superminis and I remember my Yamaha being wack nasty fast but she was rough and mean. The kaw was fast but butter smooth and still came outta the whole hard.

I beg to differ George, one big thing has changed and it is the way to go. Crf150r. Zack was actually on a yz85 when we made the switch and we defiantly have no regrets.

No doubt about that. The 2 stroke 100's and 105's are for the most part evenly matched with the crf150r. We just really like the bike.

I suggested the 150 but my buddies die hard 2t kinda guy and knows them inside n out. They want a Yamaha because they already own a yz80. The kx is still in consideration though. Have gotten an awesome lead on a yz105 though. Waiting to hear back from my buddy.

Back