Smith Road 11-25-12 split practice

mastiffmom

PR Addict
Hoping to have practice this sunday 11-25-12 so we can all get on to the track and work off all that turkey! Weather permitting we will be open from 11-3 bikes only and 3-5 quads are welcome to join as well! We are also continuing on with the toys for tots drive so if you have donated yet there is still time! Everyone who donates will be entered in a raffle for a Smith Road Riding pass!

Well, ……Put on 2.2 Hrs. on the Suzy at Smith Rd.. Ha!

It was a little cold, Sun was out so it was not that bad… hands mostly.
Some riders when I got there in the afternoon, 15-20 maybe?
Track was Good! No mud at all.
Layout was good and prep was good.
Had a fun time ripping around, thanks!

If ya decided to keep it up until the ground freezes, just post it up, I’ll be there.

Wish i would have seen this last night, it wasnt really that bad outside today. Sun was out so it woulda been ok! Hopefully we can get one more decent day!

We will see what the weather looks like later in the week and decide if we should try for one more or not, check back Wednesday evening!

i talked to Larry last night hes trying to judge the weaher he said he will make the call tommorow, if the weathers nice we probably will have one last practice, sorry for the information delays!

We have decided to close for the season and use this time for repairs and improvements, Thank you everyone for a great season! We will see you all when the weather breaks in 2013! Have a great Holiday and look forward to bigger and better Smith Road Events in 2013.

Sorry didnt realize I was logged in under the hubby, but the info is good! Thanks again for all the support and we look forward to seeing everyone when the snow melts in 2013!

G

Back