Best Track - Eastern IN/ Western OH

Hello all,
I am looking for advice on the best MX track to ride around Indiana/Ohio border...public or private if we could get in? A buddy of mine lives in PA (we met up through both of us being instructors for the Tony D Motocross Schools) and we are wanting to setup a weekend of riding next spring at a location kind of between the two of us. Looking around the Eastern Indiana/Western Ohio area. We are looking for somewhere that has "prepped" practices.....looked up Haspin Acres and saw what a hard rock highway dustbowl that looked like...want to stay away from those conditions. Any ideas/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated, neither of us are familiar enough with that area to know what's good or not.

Thanks!

You're two hours closer to RedBud than me:) Take a look at our track guide. Pushetta Creek seems to be the closest Ohio track to the border. Wildcat creek can't be too far from the border on the Indiana side.

Hello all,
I am looking for advice on the best MX track to ride around Indiana/Ohio border...public or private if we could get in? A buddy of mine lives in PA (we met up through both of us being instructors for the Tony D Motocross Schools) and we are wanting to setup a weekend of riding next spring at a location kind of between the two of us. Looking around the Eastern Indiana/Western Ohio area. We are looking for somewhere that has "prepped" practices.....looked up Haspin Acres and saw what a hard rock highway dustbowl that looked like...want to stay away from those conditions. Any ideas/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated, neither of us are familiar enough with that area to know what's good or not.

Thanks!

We are about two hours from either border PA or IN, give or take 15 minutes. www.briarcliffmx.com

Hello all,

Thanks!

go to Briarcliff, no dissapointments!!!!!

Back