Jeremy Hand injured at Mini O's

Original44

PR Addict
I just found out that Jeremy Hand broke his hip yesterday at the Mini O's. He had to have surgery on his hip last night, and they put a plate and 5 screws in it. I just wanted to let Jeremy, Carl, and Kim know that our prayers are with you.

Hope everything goes well. Best wishes
I know everyone says whatever injury "they have" is the worst. But I have heard that Hip injuries are actually worse than most people think and take foreverrrr to heal.
I am thankful not to have a broken HIP!

Oh wow, Kim & Carl we are thinking of you at this time. Jeremy we hope everything works out for you and the surgeons did good work. If you need anything, please dont hesitate to call any time.

Rae Lynn, Jesse & Rich

Thanks everyone! He was riding well-3rd in his first moto and then we saw he had a DNF for his other class so we knew something was up!!! Such a bummer. Your well wishes are appreciated! We will send them along to them in Flordia. Hoping to get released from the hospital by this weekend for the long journey home. No weight bearing for 3 months-trying to keep an active kid down will be the hardest part. Keep them in your prayers.

Back