Happy Thanksgiving!

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
In a day that is to give thanks to the country that we live in, it would be nice to have a little "moto" thanks list from all the members too:

I'm thankful for all the great places we have to ride in Ohio every year, we have choices and that's nice.
I'm thankful for all the great friends I've made over the years in MX. Some of the nicest people I've ever known are from MX.
I'm thankful for this site where we can all share our opinion, poke fun at our buddies, and share information about where to ride and how to fix our bikes.
I'm thankful for my dad who got me into MX and still goes riding with me every week in the summer on Wednesday nights 39 years later, great family time.

So what are you thankful for on this day to remember our good fortune?

Good topic on a day renowned in our cultures tradition dating all the way back to before the countries inception!

I am thankful for ...Moto and life list

Friends helping keep my bikes in good running condition.
Trips to far away tracks that are sweet
spending time with my oldest son at the track ..priceless
Meeting new friends from all over the counrty
sharing on this website and keeping up with all the goings on
feeling the same cheering for Stewart as I do for the browns lol...
being able to have all the bikes I have and a nice shop to keep them in.

Life list..

my wife and kids ...they are truly the definition of family. Seeing them grow up is awesome.
Having a buisiness that affords an opportunity to spend time riding , hunting , coaching , vacationing and living a lifestyle like we do.
Friends ....both in motocross and thru our church , school and my recovery groups. The people I call my friends today are caring and loving . It is nice to have people that are genuinely kind and thoughtful.
This website ....I am on here every day! It is so nice to have all the statewide riding opportunities on here . I don't know what I would do without it.
My sobriety ...without it I surely would not be able to have almost every thing listed above.
Christian education....being a part of a community of believers that raise our children in a biblical worldview gives me hope that future generations will not depart from our nations heritage as well as be leaders in our world with gods word in there hearts.

Finally, I am extremely thankful for God in my life.

Happy thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving all!

My List:

My health, a few years back I was told I would not be able to ride anymore....
My Job, I enjoy it and it provides for the things I want and need. ( Even though Im not union! LOL )
My friends, many from this site, the mx tracks and elsewhere ( Some are paid )
Pitracer, It affords me the ability to not only keep up on the Ohio MX scene but also gives me a forum to have fun ruffling feathers and take a beating as well!
Youtube, an endless resource for JO

Most of all Family, my twins are an amazing gift from God.

JK! Family is # 1. Mom got out of the hospital today and made it out just in time. Bellies full, now me and the boy are watching Nitro Circus the movie on the big screen. Happy T-day!

Thankfull to be finally back to working after another auto accident where I got rear ended on 2-15-12 but racing again is another story.

Back