BC Thanks All of You!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well another year in the books, its hard to believe that we started running practice in 2005 with a little 1000 gallon ford, and an old 1105 with an old wobbly disc. And now we have a 2009 dozer, 2008 JD 7230, and the 4000 gallon Mack. LOL, only 7 full seasons. We plan to get the old massey going again next year, and begin working on another big water truck. We will also be drilling a well to allow people to fill the their wash barrels for power washing and to ensure our pond stays up during drought. We also want to add an equipment building/shop. Maybe even light up the mini track and c track, who knows, ambitious we are. But first we have to thank the BC Army:

In no order, I keep all this crap in my head:

Volunteers:
Mom and Dad
My wife and kids
Brian Finckel
Lisa Baker
Scoob
The Gonz
Aaron & Garrett Madinger
Cory White & Amber
Seth Weaver & Galen
Ron Hall
Seth Osborn
Brent Mckee
Brian & Nikki Wood
Ken Peterman
Barry Cockrell
Aaron Slingluff
Jay Laine, Dan & Crew
Rick Barnes
Jordan Barnes - THE Weedeating Master (seriously, a yoda)
Chuck Day
Joey Pellett
Tommy Pellett & Megan
Rupert Pellett
Brian & Jenny Purdy
James Thompson Staffing Services
All my flagging and work crew guys
Mitch Flowers
JJ Romanyak and Family

2012 Sponsors:
Monster Energy
Honda of Marysville Motorsports
Oakley
Huntington Bank
Fly WPS
Parts Unlimited
Motorex
Cycra
Sunstar

And Thanks to each and everyone that rides the Cliff, we would not be growing/improving if we didnt have such a large following of riders. I will continue to burn more fuel, prep more tracks, and burn more hours of my life down there, because Ohio deserves it. Thanks again. See you in the spring, if not sooner, you never know.

Just keep doing what your doing JO & thanks for providing us with a GREAT place to ride!

Thanks for all the effort by you and the entire crew. Its awesome to have a track considered by many as one of the best close to all of us!

Drop the bullet train. Go with the star trek style transporter system.

Area qualifier for LL

National mx

It really is amazing how many riders commute from north east Ohio area to BC.

Thank you Jeremy and all of your volunteers and support friends. We do appreciate what you have built for us. Looking forward to 2013.

The funny thing is before I got married and had kids...ANY GIRL I dated loved to go to the track.....I go and get married and the bottom falls out.....lol

Briarcliff has become my third home, a country resort if you will....Met so MANY cool people out there. And Jeremy and his family/crew have done a tremendous job for us

dirt-bike kids - giving us a play-place. Cheers, my brothers and sisters.

Bc daycare $35/day per child. $45 if you're not riding !!

Actually, my wife does that for a living. Been doing it for about 15 years, all age groups at one time or another, but currently in the kindergartner room at her work in Canal Winchester. Not really sure it would be needed at the races though.

She said for the right price she'd do it. I don't really know what that'd be, but it if helped someone get to the cliff and ride while their child was cared for, who knows. I know it was invaluable back in the day when she was working and I wanted to go riding at Honda Hills during the early to mid 90's, that my oldest son and Skyler would play all day while I was out there. Deidre and Scott didn't mind, and they had fun. The kids played. Usually in the mornings or early afternoons I'd be the only one there, so they had the lower pits to them selves. I never would've been able to do that anywhere else.

Dang Don, at the Battle, I thought she didnt want to be there, and now your selling her services at the track! Thats an awesome Idea though, maybe I need to get my 13 year old to the races, she could help finance my racing.

All she would need is a cage that they keep the lions in at the local fairs......Bring our own food and water and let 'em rip! Kids love being caged anyway. :)

Back