S****y Observation

pasimp57

PR Addict
I apologize, it's the lack of sleep, but I just did some math. 2 sources told me there were 1400 rigs at mini os. Let's say 1000 were motorhomes, toys, and campers. The septic guy charged $35 a time for dumping. Based on my row, and what the dump guy said, a conservative estimate would be 1.5 per rig. One guy in our row brought 11 people, and dumped 3 times. That's 1500 at $35, which is $52,500 for the week. What with bikes, rigs, entry fees, food, tee shirts and on and on... I think the MX community is doing their bit to stimulate the economy, or at least keep the s**t guy happy.

I apologize, it's the lack of sleep, but I just did some math. 2 sources told me there were 1400 rigs at mini os. Let's say 1000 were motorhomes, toys, and campers. The septic guy charged $35 a time for dumping. Based on my row, and what the dump guy said, a conservative estimate would be 1.5 per rig. One guy in our row brought 11 people, and dumped 3 times. That's 1500 at $35, which is $52,500 for the week. What with bikes, rigs, entry fees, food, tee shirts and on and on... I think the MX community is doing their bit to stimulate the economy, or at least keep the s**t guy happy.

AND he is probably non-union!

Ummm....Really JO? Did you have to? Im turning a new leaf. I started a very nice, constructive and conservative post.

Back on topic. Glad for the s**t guy. Too bad everyone isnt getting his volume of work. I can only wish to share in his good fortune!

Thats probably at least 100 yds of garbage collected, at $20 per yard. Heck a garbage outfit pulled in a couple grand to unload 5 - 20 yd dumpsters.

I used to clean septic tanks for a living. I also had the duty of driving our f350 mini pump truck to beaveRun, the local racetrack for bikes and cars, and cleaning all the porta johns.. my boss charged 40 per john... and i got paid 10 per hour -Nice. it took me about 2 hours to empty 14 johns - my boss made 560... i made 20. pretty good deal, for him.

there is money in sh*t haha... terrible job but the guys who do it are making good money at it. it does cost about 7 cents per gallon to dispose of legally... add in fuel and labor, and... yep, they are still killing it.

How bout the guys selling bags of ice for $10 or more a bag?

I wonder how much the taco booth has made over the years there........Pizza wasn't bad neither....

Back