Switchbacks - Indoor winter schedule. Kids only days, big bike only, quads, rentals etc...

SBRW

PR Member
NEW YEARS WEEK / DAY staying with same schedule see below. Monday New Yrs EVE/Morning rental still available evening taken.

Weekly schedule/winter schedule for indoor riding.
Mondays - rentals only
Tuesdays - 3-8pm Open practice (bikes only)
Wed's - 3-8pm Open practice (bikes only)
Thurs 3-8pm Open practice (bikes only)
Fridays 3-7pm Open practice (bikes only)
Saturdays
- 9-11:30am Kids 85cc/150cc 4stroke/and under (bikes only)
- 12-5 All big bike practice and any advanced 85/supermini riders
Sundays
...- 9-11:30am Kids 85cc/150cc 4stroke/and under (bikes only)
- 12-5 All big (bike) practice and any advanced 85/supermini riders
- 5pm-8pm QUAD practice and any big bikes that want to ride.

Rentals
Mondays anytime day or night
Tuesdays - Thursdays before 3pm and after 8pm
Fridays - Before 3pm
Saturdays after 5pm
Sundays after 8pmSee More

More info and pic's/video etc... over at switchbackmx.com

Indoor race schedule soon. For now remember "Racers are made in the off season" as well as "professional practicers" ride indoors or trellborg that bike and get some practice in.

Bump - Winter weekly practice schedule open 6 days a week. Kids only weekly practices, big bikes only weekly practices, quad practice, rentals etc.... See above - Stay tuned for Indoor race dates with all bike classes and the " First Annual Mini Madness race".

Thanks,
SBRW
Switchback Raceway, LLC
switchbackmx.com
724-478-3634 Track Line

Unfortunately my only friend that rides at the moment rides quads. Been meaning to make a trip out on sunday evening but it's hard to get moving that late in the day. What are your rental rates? Would like to come out during the week next week as I'm off work

Unfortunately my only friend that rides at the moment rides quads. Been meaning to make a trip out on sunday evening but it's hard to get moving that late in the day. What are your rental rates? Would like to come out during the week next week as I'm off work

2hr is 250 up to 8 people. 3hr is 400 up to 10 people and 4hr is 500 up to 12 people. Thanks early am is open during week for rentals. Plus after scheduled hrs.

Bump again for New Yr's Week / Day update. See above - 1st post. Everything for the week staying the same for practice however - Morning rental now available Monday/New Years eve any time before 3pm as evening is booked. Info@switchbackmx.com or call the track line and leave a message (724)478-3634.

Plus big whoops installed for suspension testing or if whoops are your thing. For everyone that dislikes whoops like myself no worries just keep the bike pinned and take the option line around them.

Thanks,
SBRW
Switchbackmx.com
(724)478-3634 Track Line

Been there 4 times this year 3 times rented. The track flows and the dirt is excellent, it took our fast level rider nearly 40 seconds for a lap. Big air but safe. Dont know how these fast guys can skim the whoops, I thought I was killing it seat bounce doubling through....guess not.

Made it down today for the first time, a few different jump combinations made it fun! We will be back...

The toy store out front made the trip worth while !!!

You should play with one the RC cars they sell in the indoor. Great fun, good times for sure. They have a ton of out of the ordinary toys and such for sure. Plus the building is unique its self.

Back