Anyone get any good Black Friday Mx deals.

Hell yeah, factory effex had a 50% off deal going on and I combined a 10% off coupon to get 60% off. Got all new plastics, graphics, numbers and radiator hoses for DIRT CHEAP. Also got a set of wheels. Anybody have any reviews for them? I figured at this price I couldn't go wrong...

e4180a577edbaba3d50c0a892d6d510a.jpg

I ended up getting $1,799.45 worth of stuff for $719.78 so you could say I'm pretty stoked!

Got a set of wheels from rocky mtn mc for 300. Im sure theyre china town crappers but Ive always wanted a spare set of wheels.

I got a deal on graphics from decal works .. 30% off, I was excited. I wish I knew about the factory effex deal. I ordered some stuff from them the day before thanksgiving.. Doh!

I had no luck with factory effex wheels, second ride on them I sheared almost half the spokes off at the rear hub, then relaced it with excel stainless spokes, everything was going good until the hub shattered haha

246450_441761769175668_144479074_n.jpg

I had no luck with factory effex wheels, second ride on them I sheared almost half the spokes off at the rear hub, then relaced it with excel stainless spokes, everything was going good until the hub shattered haha

View attachment 7168

Didnt you have problems with the hubs and spacers fitting correctly too? Seems like we talked about that at Red Bud

Bought 8 pair of goggles from eks brand $25 a goggle. Got 8 sets of tear offs for free. I'll throw a pair to my cousins, and brother who race for xmas. I'll keep all the tear offs. :)

Didnt you have problems with the hubs and spacers fitting correctly too? Seems like we talked about that at Red Bud

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that part too! lol But, the spacer setup on them is pretty chincy, and Brock and I actually milled out the swingarm and everything and ran a larger axle setup, to accomodate a more solid setup.

havent worn em long enough to know if the lenses suck or not. Only started wearing them in the last 3 months, and 2 of those months I was out on a broken foot. But for 25 bucks for their best set I can't complain. They fit my face really well.

Lone ranger. I have the same phone for a while now. SO far has been a great phone the battery life is awesome.

Back