Weekend is looking good, who's open for outdoor?

hershey

PR Elite
Looking for a prepped track to hit up outside this weekend!!!

Post up if your going to be open please!

A little early to be certain but...
TV Land is hoping to be open this weekend.
The forecast looks promising.
I'll post here later in the week if it's a go!

I'm workin thur/fri. I'd be down to go rip some laps at tvland Saturday. I'll probably roll in around 1pm. Gotta get some sleep. God knows what the hell I felt like/looked like at briarcliff with no sleep after the midnight shift. NEVER AGAIN.

and if the weather does take a turn for the worse the Vet ride rental at NEMX should be a good time. Crute is fat, he loves free food. And if we cartwheel his bike in there atleast they got padded walls to catch it...

im not riding indoors until there is snow on the ground.

i neeeeeed to hit the ramp one of these days. ryan almost had me talked into it the one day but i just see it really going bad for me.. ahhaha.

I'd follow Trev over it. No way I'd hit that thing with an eyeball. They're freaky. Last time I did that, I ended up flat landing (luckily it was all sandy base) and my ankles were sore for two weeks. And being fresh off a broken foot I don't think i'd be lucky to run across some sore ankles for flat landing off a steel ramp at tvland.

I would follow Crute and trev off it.....if it were like 10 feet away from landing to get used to it!

Depending on temp's etc... Switchbacks outdoor tracks may be open. Worse case the indoor is always open but check back later in the week for the weekend. As of now 1/4 of the mx track is in the shade and froze but the front/lighted track should be good if the temp's increase.
Best bet is to call the track line late Friday/early Saturday and or just head on out and again the indoor is always open regardless of weather. Safe and fun track with perfect dirt that was all hauled in to a new clear span building (no poles) that is a football field in size. Head on over to the site and see video if you haven't checked it out yet. Nothing to difficult and most of the vet guys can do everything that is routine. There is a quad only a handful have cleared but you can come up short and be fine - yes a quad indoors that is safe. A triple that only 3 people have done that is part of the step on step off and then a crazy jump that only Michael Fowler has tried. He turned a little table/roller and a double take off into one obsticle/jump. Would not recommend trying what he did but once you see it you will be like he did what? Good fun and good riding. "Racers are made in the off season"

switchbackmx.com
hit us up over at facebook Switchback Raceway, LLC
724-478-3634 Track Line

Ramps are easy but can be a little intimidating. You usually don't need as much speed as you'd think.
Kenny and I were hitting that and the big dirt double last week and it was sweet! 2nd kinda hard... Real smooth.
I plan to ride all weekend as well, as long as things look like this.

weather.png

Stay tuned! Pretty pumped for December in Ohio. Hopefully it doesn't change much.

I hit the double double back in the day, I think it was me and Sam Isabel there riding that day. I miss the track setup that way lol!!

Yea I've watched buddies hit 75' ramps, second gear...on it....but I never sacked up to it fresh off an injury. This is sounding awfully tempting...Crute if your heading out to TV Land let me and Hendo know, split gas, keept it cheap, wad ourselves up off a ramp as a team lol

Yea I've watched buddies hit 75' ramps, second gear...on it....but I never sacked up to it fresh off an injury. This is sounding awfully tempting...Crute if your heading out to TV Land let me and Hendo know, split gas, keept it cheap, wad ourselves up off a ramp as a team lol

haha sounds like a good time

Dirtworld will be open saturday noon til dark!!

Tiffany@dirtworld
(440) 858-9584 or for those who has shanes cell you can call him if im not home to answer the phone!!

Back